"Mile High Club"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just re-affirmed my membership in the “Mile High Club” by wearing and wetting my diaper on an airline flight. Several years ago I did the same while flying my private plane.

No problem with TSA or customs. In fact, I went 24/7 in diapers for over a week on a trip which included airplanes, bus, taxi, commuter rail and trains.

I'd say that changing on a plane is more the Mile High Club, because much like the 'other' MHC, it requires contortionist acts in a lavatory.

Tungsten said:
I'd say that changing on a plane is more the Mile High Club, because much like the 'other' MHC, it requires contortionist acts in a lavatory.
Try the Mile High Club in a Greyhound bus going down the interstate at 70 MPH god forbid the driver hits a pothole... NOT speaking from experience mind ya.

A month ago I did a flight that was 27 hours from home to hotel. In a few weeks I get to do the return flight. But it will only be about 23 hours, door to door.
Not brave enough to do it diapered. And would certainly involve a few changes. I might consider a shorter flight but not one that long by choice.
As much as I love my diapers, I am grateful I still have a choice.

I had a mile high incident once. When I was 17 I was on a transcontinental flight and decided to "pleasure myself" in the bathroom. I was so nervous I forgot to lock the door and a guy opened it! I was so embarrassed but did complete the deed.:blushie: It was a long walk back to my seat and I'm sure I was the subject of some guy's story library for years to come. :giggles:

Moral: Whatever you do on a bus, train or plane, make sure you lock the door!

Scaramouche said:
I had a mile high incident once. When I was 17 I was on a transcontinental flight and decided to "pleasure myself" in the bathroom. I was so nervous I forgot to lock the door and a guy opened it! I was so embarrassed but did complete the deed.:blushie: It was a long walk back to my seat and I'm sure I was the subject of some guy's story library for years to come. :giggles:

Moral: Whatever you do on a bus, train or plane, make sure you lock the door!

Good advice!

I have no mile high club status currently. Maybe in the futuro.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

LOL, I live a mile high. I guess that counts. I also drive my quad almost another 3/4 mile up on top of the mountain.

I fly weekly and ALWAYS diapered. On my last flight to Singapore, I was in Tena Slip Maxi and Rearz Safari under the pajamas they gave me in business class. I am in the lounge at the moment, about to board my next flight in an already wet Safari!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back