I did a crazy thing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Today, I planned on walking into a store, wetting my underwear, and buying diapers. I was not able to wet myself in the store, so I bought Luvs diapers and wipes, then wet my pants on the walk home. It was kind of scary because i was walking on very busy road but it was a lot of fun. It made me feel little. The luvs are too small, but they work nicely as a liner :)

Don't do this. Forcing others to become involved in your hobby that they want NO part of is just being inconsiderate of others.

On the other hand, wetting your diaper while shopping for diapers is socially acceptable, and you may find it easier to do also.

Hi there! I am new to the community, so i appreciate your feedback. Is wetting while walking on a side walk an exception, or does that count too? I felt that was harmless since it was not very noticeable if you are passing by in a car.

It's important to not force yourself on others. "What you do in your privacy of your own pants is your business" is what one person here said, and that's basically it. As long as you're not making a scene or spreading offensive odors, do whatever you like. Walking around in a store in wet pants is going to make a scene. Walking around in a wet diaper on the other hand, hopefully will not.

Yeah, in your car I suppose is fine for the public, though cleaning the upholstery and keeping the car from getting smelly is something you'd want to think about? I'd suggest you try to embrace wetting your diaper rather than wetting your pants. No social problem, less mess, that's what they're designed for. If you want to wet in public view, diapers are the way to go, and will allow you to do it anytime, anywhere, without reservation or creating problems later that may limit your options.

If you want to be a bit more "exposed", there are some options for you that don't have to involve the public. I like to sit on my front porch and watch the traffic go by late at night, wearing only a diaper, tshirt, and socks. It's pretty dark on my porch at night and I can't clearly be seen from the street, so I can have that "fully exposed in public" feeling without bothering anyone.

That, and why make more work for yourself? I'd get less enjoyment out of my diapers if I was constantly having to clean things up or do more laundry. Isn't it easier to just come home, change your diaper, and head back out?

You do bring up very good points. I normally wear diapers to wet, but pants wetting is something I enjoy as well (which i have always done in my own home other than today). Yes, there is laundry and clean up involved, but pants wetting is a different experience, and it is difficult to understand unless you are a person who enjoys it. I do understand why that could be seen as doing harm to the public, so As stated before I aporeciate your feedback.

Living in Downtown... If I saw that I would have thought you were one of the local meth head bums who wreak already 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

Either that or be concerned that you were having some sort of medical condition. O_O

I used to walk around as a kid with no shoes on all summer and now you have me wondering how often I walked through someone else's dried up pee. Uuuuurgh.

CuddleWoozle said:
Either that or be concerned that you were having some sort of medical condition. O_O

I used to walk around as a kid with no shoes on all summer and now you have me wondering how often I walked through someone else's dried up pee. Uuuuurgh.

eh if you don't know, who cares?

go for a swim in the ocean... do you really think about all the fish piss? of course not! And all the dirt on the ground... you know where all of that comes from right? Everything's recycled, has been recycled many times, before you touched it.

Germs only make your immune system stronger anyways

I did something crazy as well, but not near people. I loaded up with an enema and went for a walk out in the wooded area by my house. I finally understand what some incontinent people may feel, as I was not intent on really holding it but wasn't pushing either, I got the feeling of the diaper slowly being used, and I think that is the accelerated feeling to what an incontinent person would feel for #1. Not sure if I like it, and I personally think it was kinda dumb for me to do since the cleanup is a hassle - but it was a very good learning experience.

Using a toilet everyone has had their butt on and and pooped and peed on is worse. Glad I wear diapers 24/7

bambinod said:
eh if you don't know, who cares?

go for a swim in the ocean... do you really think about all the fish piss? of course not! And all the dirt on the ground... you know where all of that comes from right? Everything's recycled, has been recycled many times, before you touched it.

Eh, I'm not THAT bothered by it, it's just the thinking at the time made me do one of those "What if all those puddles were actually pee!?" XD (They're NOT, but the thought came anyway.)

Recycling is kinda different. The processes by which many things are recycled also tend to sterilize it a bit. As is the ocean. XD I've been once, got in, decided that there were way too many strange things floating around and got back out. (Then I found a sea urchin on the beach, my dad took it back to the tent to 'dry it out'. It died. Stank up everything and my mom made him throw it away. LOL)

Dirt is totally worm poops though. We live on a giant ball of worm poops. *nodnodnod*

CuddleWoozle said:
Then I found a sea urchin on the beach, my dad took it back to the tent to 'dry it out'. It died. Stank up everything and my mom made him throw it away. LOL

He probably thought it would "dry out" and be just like in the gift shops. Nope, those urchins have been EATEN and left just the skeleton behind.

bambinod said:
He probably thought it would "dry out" and be just like in the gift shops. Nope, those urchins have been EATEN and left just the skeleton behind.

On a cuter side of this....when I was a kid my mom bought a bunch of dried sea stars for a craft project. My brother filled the sink with water and dumped them all in thinking they would come back to life like on the spongebob movie. They pretty much just fell apart. He was pretty upset. He wanted to keep them as pets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back