siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Dealing with a brat

Its bank holiday Monday in the UK and I have My ABDL little bro, Little Isaac stay with me for the weekend.

As usual I am being his Big for the weekend.

I've just meet him off the train and giving him his teddy and walked him back home.

Most of the way he was whining about how tired his legs were and asked me to carry his back sack.

I told him that he's going to go straight to bed for a nap when we get back home. of course when we did get back home he did not want to go to sleep.

and started being a brat over having his nappy changed.

After a bit of persuasion I got him to bed to have a sleep before tea.

Should I give into him as he is an adult. as he reminded me after telling him that he is going to have a sleep and I will come up in a couple of hours time with a bottle whatever and to check his diaper.

Or carry on, telling him that he has chosen to be my little bro and and therefore chosen to give me responsibility over him and part of that is being treated as a very young child. Or Toddler.

We have a safe word so I know if I have overstepped the Mark and we can then discuss it, but part of the idea of coming and staying with me is that he spends time in little space, which he enjoyed and look forward to our weekend together.

just wondered what other people's thoughts were on this.

thanks

Hey Siysiy, I think you did the right thing, especially since the bratting could be an indication that he was still in little space. I think, in this case, how you treat the weekend would depend on what the right course of action is. Were you two going for a full immersion weekend, where LittleIsaac isn't allowed adult time, or is it a more casual regression with adult time in between?

One thing I would suggest is reading 'There is still a baby in my bed' if you can. While it is more aimed towards the reluctant and new caretaker, as and AB and big sis, even I got some new insight on the whole regression thing. One thing I learned is that little sleep (regressed sleep) is a good thing, is greatly needed, and shouldn't be over looked. Of course, littles can and will fight it, just like any toddler. Eventually with a good paci, a good stuffie, a good blankie and tuck in, and they will succumb.

All in all, I would discuss this with him, see what he wants out of the weekend, and take it into consideration. However, don't forget what you want out of the weekend as well.

up date.

I left him to sleep for about two hours before I gave him a bottle of juice and changed him.

I then gave him dinner.

we watched cartoons for a bit then I gave him a bath, put a his nappy back on.

after two boles of ice cream with chocolate source.

we went back to bed where we had a chat.

one thing that is important to remember when you are being a Big to a Little (GCL) is you talk through the plan for the week end.

So you can take the lead with out your Little felling that they need to just go along with thing but not regressing.

well to day is Saturday and the plan is a day trip out. and that's a subject for my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back