• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packer224

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I'm Packer224. I'm an 18 year old male college sophomore studying Environmental Engineering at a certain university in the South. I am a fairly shy but happy guy in my life.

I'll start off with my involvement in the ABDL community. I don't know when my interest stated but for the longest time I have known about this community and been interested in it, mainly starting off by reading ABDL stories from various websites. I do not know where my place in this community is, and am hoping to find out more about myself in the coming years. I have never worn any non-makeshift diapers, but have a deep desire to, but my situation and my shyness prevents me from getting any for at least a few years. I'm not sure about the AB side of this community, while I respect it it generally doesn't seem to be for me, although there is one cute onesie I have my heart set on, and will hopefully become my first ABDL purchase very soon.

I have a lot of non-ABDL interests from watching football (as my name implies), to marching band (I play the clarinet), to playing video games (I adore anything Naughty Dog makes), to just spending time outdoors (one of the reasons for my major, and I just recently became an Eagle Scout). The two hobbies that I love the most and can talk about for hours are watching movies and listening to music (I know these are things that everybody likes but I LOVE them). As far as movies go my favorite is Raiders of the Lost Ark, but generally thriller and horror movies (Even though I appear to have a darker interest, I have a soft core, with my favorite movie in the past few years that I know all the lyrics to being La La Land). Finally, I listen to music almost 24/7, especially while walking around my beautiful campus (While I listen to all types,mainly rock, my favorite band being ELO). I may be shy, but when I get the opportunity to talk about any of the above I can't stop :D.

The main reason that I joined this site is because after a years of being on the outskirts of this community, thinking I was a weirdo for even thinking about this stuff, I have learned that this is and should be a part of my life. After browsing the ADISC website for a while I have decided to join because this community seems to be one that is very welcoming and one that I would love to be a part of. I want to get from this community a sense of direction and support while I start to better understand and embrace this part of me.

Thank you all who read this hopefully not too lengthy intro and I look forward to our future in this community.
:D:D

Welcome to the site Packer224! That was a great intro, even if you are a Packers fan. :laugh: Feel free to comment on any of the threads that interest you! Have fun!

Welcome to the world of ADISC! I like what I've seen so far. I'm a big music listener too. Super eclectic, from classical to metal. I'm guessing you have good taste.

I won’t talk much about football, Scaramouche, I always say let our teams do that haha lol. OmiOMy, I don’t always have a good taste in music, you can often times find me listening to cheesy pop music immediately after a deep and thoughtful art rock track (The Sign by Ace of Base is on my workout playlist) signing both out loud horribly off-key. Thank y’all for responding :D.

Raiders of the Lost Ark? Noooo! Rocky Horror Picture Show.... 2001 A Space Odyssey... But not Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Ahhhhhh! I won’t rant, but thank you for reading and responding anyway.

Welcome to ADISC!

Congratulations on getting to be an Eagle Scout. That is a great achievement. I fell short by two or three merit badges and the service project (based on the requirements at the time - 1972).

Thank you BabyDenise. I wonder how much scouts changed in the 44 year age gap. I almost missed out on my deadline, but am proud that I accomplished it in time. It sucks that you came so close, I have a lot of friends who came close too, but I hope you had a good experience and a learned a lot from the program. Thank you again for replying.

Packer224 said:
Thank you BabyDenise. I wonder how much scouts changed in the 44 year age gap. I almost missed out on my deadline, but am proud that I accomplished it in time. It sucks that you came so close, I have a lot of friends who came close too, but I hope you had a good experience and a learned a lot from the program. Thank you again for replying.

Yes, the Scout program details have changed a lot over the years although I suspect the core values and mission have not. I did learn a lot and it was a great experience for me.

Although I regret not getting the Eagle award, it was my 'decision'. As I turned 16 and then 17, I spent more time helping to run the troop with my dad (who was the Scoutmaster and Troop Committee Chairmen) than on my own advancement. I did the financials and deposits, cleaned-up the Scout room (we had our own basement room at our church) and other behind-the-scenes work. I was also a camp counselor for a year at summer camp.

So... somehow the time to complete the Eagle award just slipped by me!

Good to hear it was good for you, BabyDenise.

Hello everyone!
I live in Orlando Florida and I love to wear clothes diapers. I do wear pull ups during the day just for safety. At my job I'm not always near a restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back