Status
Not open for further replies.

kinksterlikeu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i wanted to share this.

I have been a AB/DL on and off for years and always as per any person into this fetish desired and fantasised over meeting a mummy.

I did last week, randomly online a girl messaged me and she liked my picture on a social meeting site of me in a nappy.

Turns out tho, i had hit the jackpot! Not only was she young and beautiful and into the same fetish having been a little herself but she was a real life mummy to 2 kids and her house was full of toys and baby stuff and even had baskets of nappies on the stairs and in the living room!

The cream on the cake was she was also breastfeeding and really wanted to meet a little..

The rest is history but all i have to say is keep dreaming and aspiring as sometimes it does come true. i have never been so happy.

I'm always happy when I hear about these types of things. I think a lot of AB's get down on themselves and think it's nigh impossible to find someone who can understand and be into this, but the truth is, there's lots of potential caregivers and AB/DL friends out there for us to connect with.

I had a similar situation about 5 months ago when I first met my Mommy friend. On a whim, I put an ad on craigslist and this older woman wrote me back saying she was always interested in the community and the lifestyle and wanted to care for me if I was willing. Well, since then we've had plenty of Baby and Mommy weekends together, she puts me down for naps, changes my diapers (wet and messy), cuddles with me, feeds me my baba and even watches over me as I play with my rattles and toys on my play-mat. The only real down side to my current Mommy relationship is that it's more of a friendship than anything, because of the age difference, 16 years between us, she doesn't want to date me and she lives a good 2 and a half hours away in a smaller town outside of the big city, so we don't get together as frequently as I'd like, but we've had some great times, she's even open to me continuing my search for a girlfriend/Mommy closer to my age to look after me.

So, I know from personal experience, that luck exists for us AB's and that there are plenty of people out there who are willing enough and accepting enough to go along for the ride. Before I found my Mommy friend, I even had a girlfriend who mothered me on quite a few occasions.

I'll echo your sentiments, Kinksterlikeu, to anyone reading, if you keep looking you'll find that special someone, there is always someone out there for everyone :)

Poofybutt said:
I'm always happy when I hear about these types of things. I think a lot of AB's get down on themselves and think it's nigh impossible to find someone who can understand and be into this, but the truth is, there's lots of potential caregivers and AB/DL friends out there for us to connect with.

I had a similar situation about 5 months ago when I first met my Mommy friend. On a whim, I put an ad on craigslist and this older woman wrote me back saying she was always interested in the community and the lifestyle and wanted to care for me if I was willing. Well, since then we've had plenty of Baby and Mommy weekends together, she puts me down for naps, changes my diapers (wet and messy), cuddles with me, feeds me my baba and even watches over me as I play with my rattles and toys on my play-mat. The only real down side to my current Mommy relationship is that it's more of a friendship than anything, because of the age difference, 16 years between us, she doesn't want to date me and she lives a good 2 and a half hours away in a smaller town outside of the big city, so we don't get together as frequently as I'd like, but we've had some great times, she's even open to me continuing my search for a girlfriend/Mommy closer to my age to look after me.

So, I know from personal experience, that luck exists for us AB's and that there are plenty of people out there who are willing enough and accepting enough to go along for the ride. Before I found my Mommy friend, I even had a girlfriend who mothered me on quite a few occasions.

I'll echo your sentiments, Kinksterlikeu, to anyone reading, if you keep looking you'll find that special someone, there is always someone out there for everyone :)

Awww! This sounds perfect to me! :eek: I hope that I could find someone like her, but finding someone from the country which is as small like Finland.. seems kinda finding a needle from a haystack or if not even impossible >.> I have seen that females (in her age) are quite nice and friendly in the town where I live and I have heard lots of nice and cute things when I have worn my little outfits at public :eek: I just dunno how and what I could do to find these kind of awesome people who might want to look after me (and prob. my bf who is like my diapered "big"bro) I dunno if this makes any sense.. but I´m not into sexually side of it, all I can give is mah sweetest smile and being a little boy who can give a something which is called a some sort of love between a parent/caregiver and little :paci: :wub:

kinksterlikeu said:
So i wanted to share this.

I have been a AB/DL on and off for years and always as per any person into this fetish desired and fantasised over meeting a mummy.

I did last week, randomly online a girl messaged me and she liked my picture on a social meeting site of me in a nappy.

Turns out tho, i had hit the jackpot! Not only was she young and beautiful and into the same fetish having been a little herself but she was a real life mummy to 2 kids and her house was full of toys and baby stuff and even had baskets of nappies on the stairs and in the living room!

The cream on the cake was she was also breastfeeding and really wanted to meet a little..

The rest is history but all i have to say is keep dreaming and aspiring as sometimes it does come true. i have never been so happy.

May I ask what was the site you use? That is a dream I always wanted myself and must be doing something wrong :-(

WOW congratulations!

So is this working out as a relationship for you as well or is it little space with a fabulous person?

Guessing the baskets of nappies are for at least one of her baby/child aged children?

Will you be able to make this work with actual children around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back