Status
Not open for further replies.

St00FeD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
any one else play 7 days to die? looking to play with other people in the abdl community, maybe to make a giant teddy bear base or something lol

im free on weekends but weekdays i get home at 1130pm eastern time

let me know if you want to play at all

my steam account is St00FeD add me as a friend :poke: :2thumbsup:

Honestly I've played it in the past but I haven't been able to keep up with 7DTD because they are always changing things and I keep having to relearn the game all over again. I've quit trying at this point and I won't touch it again until it enters beta testing. Hopefully by then they will be settled on a particular UI and gameplay style. I don't know when you started playing but when I first started playing it was very blocky and it even had a crafting grid. The game has come a long way and I can't wait to see the game in a more finished form. Then again I haven't picked it up since Alpha 10 (or whatever update it was that added random world generation) so I'm sure a lot has changed since then

I've been waiting the past 8 months for them to release the next version. Not playing it until then. Current version was so buggy, I stopped playing it. A shame really as I like the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back