What an embarrassing thrill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I am a motocross-rider. And I were training this tuesday, while my friend were joining. (I always wear diapers when I'm training, and I didn't really think too much about it.) Anyways! I finished up my training. And when I got back home with my friend, he said: "I just wanted to say that at one moment when you were standing at your cross machine, your undergarments were showing a bit, including... Well, you know what I mean."

I were walking a bit while he said it, so I didn't think he realized how friggin much I were looking like a tomato. XD

Anyways! This was a great thrill, which I just wanted to share.

Have a nice day! :)
Best regards.
-Chris.

Pretty amazing he could see anything through a pair of mx pants considering how bulky most riding gear is.
I used to get away with wearing pretty bulky nappies under my alpinestars road textiles, they zipped together too so there was no chance of it peaking.
It did make changes pretty awkward tho, all the arm and shoulder protection ment i couldn't reach where i needed to wipe, so i had to take it all off, and that ment using the disabled toilets dressed like a black power ranger, would of been mortified if anyone had been waiting outside.

HappyNappin said:
and that ment using the disabled toilets dressed like a black power ranger, would of been mortified if anyone had been waiting outside.

Sorry, I'm kind of having a giggle about the 'black power ranger'. XD I probably would have been like "Gotta go fight bad guys now." And run off into the distance.

HappyNappin said:
Pretty amazing he could see anything through a pair of mx pants considering how bulky most riding gear is.
I used to get away with wearing pretty bulky nappies under my alpinestars road textiles, they zipped together too so there was no chance of it peaking.
It did make changes pretty awkward tho, all the arm and shoulder protection ment i couldn't reach where i needed to wipe, so i had to take it all off, and that ment using the disabled toilets dressed like a black power ranger, would of been mortified if anyone had been waiting outside.
I were just riding with regular jogging pants, of course with protectors on my knees, and padded shorts. (Not that kind of padding. XD)

That's why he were able to spot my diaper that one time. ��

I don't do motocross but ride an xr400 in the woods with a bunch of guys .. I sometimes wear padding ..sometimes i'll just wet as we are in water holes all the time and you cant tell.

Was he already aware that you wear diapers or was this an "outing" event?

dogboy said:
Was he already aware that you wear diapers or was this an "outing" event?

Hey already knew that I wore.

CuddleWoozle said:
Sorry, I'm kind of having a giggle about the 'black power ranger'. XD I probably would have been like "Gotta go fight bad guys now." And run off into the distance.

Over here "power ranger" is sort of a term for some motorcyclists, getting gear in matching colours, often to match there sports bike, so they end up looking like a poor power ranger cosplay, heres an example;
27409d1461864000-xsr-900-anniversary-edition-helmet-required-pic.jpg

Also found this, mibby this is far more normal than i thought ?

normalbiker.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back