Diaper recommendation for a new-comer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this method works with ABUs [emoji38]
Jamieboy said:
I'm always amazed that people don't figure out how to layer. Pullups are THE EASIEST diaper to get on & off (rip the sides, and be done with it), and wearing a pair, at the same time, insures you've always got a spare, right there. Rip the wet one off, no big deal in any bathroom stall, no matter who's listening. Pull up the dry one.

You've got to use your imagination, and your intellect, to make stuff work...

I use Depends RealFits inside an Abena M4 pullup, and I love the feel, and the function. If I use the Depend, I can easily toss it, and use the more absorbent Abena. I'll usually reserve the Abena by changing the Depend in a safe spot, not a bathroom. That way I can decide when I want the better absorbence of the Abena. You can layer 3 RealFits, without too much showing, if you wear the right clothing.

JamieBoy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just recently tried the Molicare Slip Maxis, my first premium diaper, and they are way better than the Depends and generic medical brands I'm used to. If you have a med supply store nearby, I'd recommend seeing if they have them there, the plastic backed version lives up to its premium quality tier.

My first product was Abena M4’s. Those were great for starters. Depending on the image you are good with, Tykables and Rearz are fantastic choices in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back