• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

greetings, nice to meet you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicTwilight

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi hi! my name is Cosmic and I'm 18 years old, just graduated HS and am going to start pursuing higher education soon. I live on the east coast of the US in a smaller state so I don't know many people into the same stuff as i am around here, and this is also the first time i'm really embracing this side of myself in this fashion! :sweatdrop: so please bear with me while i adjust. My hobbies are Music Collecting, Video Games, Writing/Reading and Cartoons. I hope to become a musician when i am older. A lot of why this side of me is so important is because it helps with my anxiety problems that at other times are really hard to deal with. I recall hearing about this forum a long time ago thinking it would be a nice and supportive environment. I hope to meet lots of new friends here! :cool:

Hello CosmicTwilight and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

CosmicTwilight said:
Hi hi! my name is Cosmic and I'm 18 years old, just graduated HS and am going to start pursuing higher education soon. I live on the east coast of the US in a smaller state so I don't know many people into the same stuff as i am around here, and this is also the first time i'm really embracing this side of myself in this fashion! :sweatdrop: so please bear with me while i adjust. My hobbies are Music Collecting, Video Games, Writing/Reading and Cartoons. I hope to become a musician when i am older. A lot of why this side of me is so important is because it helps with my anxiety problems that at other times are really hard to deal with. I recall hearing about this forum a long time ago thinking it would be a nice and supportive environment. I hope to meet lots of new friends here! :cool:

Hi and welcome. If you pursue music, what will be your major such as instrument or voice? I graduated from a music conservatory as a major in organ performance with a minor in voice. I've been able to make a living from it my entire life.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. If you pursue music, what will be your major such as instrument or voice? I graduated from a music conservatory as a major in organ performance with a minor in voice. I've been able to make a living from it my entire life.

I'm not really sure. I kinda want to pursue making electronic music of some sort and i don't know if any schools offer any classes pertaining learning about music composition in that manner. Learning a traditional instrument would be cool too. I know a little bit of piano but i'm still very much a beginner. :smile:

CosmicTwilight said:
I'm not really sure. I kinda want to pursue making electronic music of some sort and i don't know if any schools offer any classes pertaining learning about music composition in that manner. Learning a traditional instrument would be cool too. I know a little bit of piano but i'm still very much a beginner. :smile:

UCLA Berkeley has a school of music that deals with contemporary music. If you live near California, you might check them out. I played in a very good rock band for 15 years and I have a number of music keyboards with sequencers, so I've been doing something similar for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back