first time out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnites24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ok so me and my siblings are getting together to get my mother a mothers day gift.(yes its late but that's because she wanted to wait for all of my siblings to be in town before we celebrate).(I'm talking about huggies 4T-5T pull-ups) now anyway I'm going out and I'm already in a soaked pull-up and I just drank two bottles of water. I'm staying in this pull-up but I'm taking a messenger bag with me with a fresh pull-up and wipes and a Ziploc bag to dispose of the used pull-up. this is my first time EVER going out into public padded and I'm so excited. wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I REALLY need to pee

goodnites24 said:
ok so me and my siblings are getting together to get my mother a mothers day gift.(yes its late but that's because she wanted to wait for all of my siblings to be in town before we celebrate).(I'm talking about huggies 4T-5T pull-ups) now anyway I'm going out and I'm already in a soaked pull-up and I just drank two bottles of water. I'm staying in this pull-up but I'm taking a messenger bag with me with a fresh pull-up and wipes and a Ziploc bag to dispose of the used pull-up. this is my first time EVER going out into public padded and I'm so excited. wish me luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: I REALLY need to pee

Good luck! Should be exciting!

Alright I'm back. It was great! at the store I slowly let pee out until I felt my pull-up was about to leak. Then (with my messenger bag) I told my siblings I had to use the bathroom and headed off. in the bathroom I walked into the handicap stall and began my process. I lowered my pants low enough to undo the sides of the pull-up. I took that off and placed it into the Ziploc bag. I grabbed my wipes and wiped myself really well. (also I forgot to add I had hypoallergenic cornstarch baby powder scented with lavender and chamomile. I used plenty of baby powder all over my bum and genitals. I then undid the sides of the fresh pull-up and diapered myself up. well pull-upped myself up.

goodnites24 said:
Alright I'm back. It was great! at the store I slowly let pee out until I felt my pull-up was about to leak. Then (with my messenger bag) I told my siblings I had to use the bathroom and headed off. in the bathroom I walked into the handicap stall and began my process. I lowered my pants low enough to undo the sides of the pull-up. I took that off and placed it into the Ziploc bag. I grabbed my wipes and wiped myself really well. (also I forgot to add I had hypoallergenic cornstarch baby powder scented with lavender and chamomile. I used plenty of baby powder all over my bum and genitals. I then undid the sides of the fresh pull-up and diapered myself up. well pull-upped myself up.

Sounds like you need to wear bigger diapers! ;)

you should start shopping around for something better, go pick out a bag or two ;) https://us.abuniverse.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back