NRU Little Rascals are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's available now in the UK, however I'm not sure about US or Canada. According to them, Rearz will be distributing Little Rascals outside the UK. I might order a pack in the future, though I'm not sure when.

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/nru-little-rascals

Last edited:
darkjo said:
It's available now in the UK, however I'm not sure about US or Canada. According to them, Rearz will be distributing Little Rascals outside the UK. I might order a pack in the future, though I'm not sure when.
I ordered 2 packs earlier should get them Friday

I've just got mine and I must say these are freaking awesome! They feel great on, very comfortable, good tapes, nice soft feel plastic backing, just the right amount of crinkle not overly loud but you can definitly hear them, they feel very much like the Rearz Safari in their cut and thickness. I'd go to say I reckon they are made on the same machine, as I put one against a Safari and they are almost identical apart from the design.

I bought the mediums and they come past my belly button, and they have great padding at the back.

I love the characters on them, I've yet to test their capacity so will be intrigued to see how much they hold, they say 5000ml and if they are anything like the Rearz I think they will hold that.

For the first attempt at an ABDL nappy NRU have done a fantastic job.!!!!

Mine should arrive early next week. I love the vibrant colors they've chosen, and the art looks pretty sharp too. But they're pretty high contrast, they'll show through anything even remotely transparent.

It'd be entertaining to see someone wear them in public wearing thinner white slacks... heh...

(and something tells me these are going to show through trash bags like dayglow)

bambinod said:
Mine should arrive early next week. I love the vibrant colors they've chosen, and the art looks pretty sharp too. But they're pretty high contrast, they'll show through anything even remotely transparent.

It'd be entertaining to see someone wear them in public wearing thinner white slacks... heh...

(and something tells me these are going to show through trash bags like dayglow)
Picked mine up from parcel store tonight and also go a free set of stickers in there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back