ABU Come On do you want my Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggles

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am totally frustrated with ABU in particular Australia. I want to buy your products I have been trying since the start of the year and never any stock. You’ve been out of little paws and Lavenders in Large for coming on 6 months I bought a half case of peakabus a month back and there awesome so tried to place an order for more but none in stock and no simple ultras either? I am so frustrated your products are awesome but just too damn hard to buy any.
I feel bad complaining but the reality is I have been buying other products because you have no stock constantly please fix it if you want to stay in business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't realized ABU moved their customer complaint section here?

I've been hearing a lot of chatter around here about ABU not having stuff in stock. Maybe it would be beneficial for someone to ask them what's going on? Might be some kind of problem with production, like they're getting made, and they discovered they have pin-holes in the plastic due to malfunctioning machinery? Or they're trying to quietly upgrade machinery and having issues?

But yes, venting frustrations is good for your mental well-being, but in this case, you might be better to send this straight to ABU.

Reactions: SorcerorElf
I love ABU Products and the boys here in Oz are great to deal with but I wonder if I am just not quick enough generally speaking to press the buy button when they get stock of new products or if there are some peeps that nab the whole lot when they turn up.

I know it’s not always gonna work but having alternative fave products from ABU keeps me padded, when Simples were my fave they would seem to vanish quick so I would get Space, when SDKs were my fave they were out of stock for ages so I would get Cushies or Lavender, now that Kiddos are my fave they haven’t been restocked in ages but at least I now have access to as many SDKs as I want.

Pretty sure all in all with ABU now having 12 types of nappies available here in upto 4 sizes for what might be a smaller market for them they will do their best to get stocked up as I am sure they would prefer to have your fave type and size available.

Do send them a message and ask for an update and then please share the response here.

Wish their were fewer attack Trolls on this site when peeps vent.

I mostly order Little Pawz and have been able to easily find them in stock at a convenient time, at their closest location (which would be Baltimore for me), so I order on Wednesday Night and have the order usually early Saturday, I've also order BareBums the same way without difficulty.

You just have to check stock a lot and be ready to buy when you see the product you want in the size you need.

Any stalling might lead to frustration when they aren't in stock for months afterwards.

Howdy - The demand on ABU products in Australia has been very high, and there is a huge time window from the time of manufacturing to the time that it arrives in Melbourne.

You will be happy to know we have a moderate shipment coming in within the next week or so - it it in the port right now and we are just waiting for delivery.

We are working hard to remedy the stock issues. We now work with four different factories to try and distribute the load and increase total output, but this is fairly new, so we're not ramped to full scale yet.

I WANT to have more product available to you. I hope we can get to a point where this is never an issue - and I intend on making that happen.

-Casey.

Thanks Casey that’s awesome news
And for clarity to a few other responses this was never meant as a bash at ABU as I stated I love there products and have contacted a few times in the last 5 months or so but the projected delivery dates come and go I was getting quite frustrated each time I logged on to order.
Hopefully the production company’s help you guys out and keep turning out awesome products [emoji846]look forward to checking out what arrived next week. And thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates on canada stock? preeschools?
i do have to at times fall back on alternate products , however i much prefer abu products , and will always go to if there is something to buy in stock ,

Overall your customer service is great even when asking small questions or whatnot , :)
looking foward to stock more products when availlable to use

I also live in Australia and have to agree they really do go like crazy I love the simple nappy but it seems to also be everyones favourite lol and are never in stock. Been using betterdry instead which are good but not quite the same. I can't wait until we get to a stage where things are more in stock.
ABU and littles down under are the only places I'll buy nappies from. All other places don't have plastic backed nappies and have terrible product photos (like none) so its hard to tell what I am buying. Pretty disapointed in the incontinece websites in australia tbh.
Good to hear ABU is fixing the stock problems though.

guest said:
Any updates on canada stock? preeschools?
i do have to at times fall back on alternate products , however i much prefer abu products , and will always go to if there is something to buy in stock ,

Overall your customer service is great even when asking small questions or whatnot , :)
looking foward to stock more products when availlable to use

Late June is our timeline on Preschool M/L for Canada!

Thanks Casey, for your personable outreach to the community. You have gained my trust long ago and I’m a loyal customer to abu exclusively. I will continue to support your business and team because you are a trustworthy individual. I check your site inventory daily hoping to continue my loyal support for your business and I can’t wait to purchase my next order of sdk and kiddos from you. T hank you for what you provide for this community and keeping the professionalism on par like a true boss baby.. on a personal note I hope things are going well in your life also and that hopefully soon the kinks will be worked out on the stock issue and that you may prosper greatly from others who have trust in you which would only be par for the course with the quality products that you sell and the fact that you cared enough to post on this thread thanks again For the products you provide and I look forward to being a lifelong customer. All the best my friend, and stay dry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back