• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br94

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
My name is Brandon I’ve been incontinent for 5 years almost and joined this site for advice and a peace of mind.

Hi Brandon. Welcome to the community. Although I am not incontinent, I can imagine what you must be dealing with mentally and emotionally. Thank you for reaching out and I hope you find the peace of mind you’re looking for. You are welcome here. It’s a great place to find that “normalcy” we’ve all needed at one time or another.

Do you mind telling us more about yourself? What do you do for work, or are you retired? What are your hobbies and interests?

Br94 said:
My name is Brandon I’ve been incontinent for 5 years almost and joined this site for advice and a peace of mind.

Hi Brandon and welcome! I think you will find some good info and support on here, especially in the Incontinence forums. I am also incon, and learning how to live a busy, productive life in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back