Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePenguinLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well, long story short I'm down to 3 diapers. I'm going to order more obviously, but I'm curious what you guys' favorite picks are. I really enjoy the Abena M4's.

Anybody got anything?

I Like varity so i always choose abu mix cases :) however at times ill buy cases of other things you just never know the fit or what ull like

I’m not picky basically anything. I haven’t had the chance to try the new Tykables yet due to mailing conflicts with my family. But I really liked the old ones. ABU has a really good selection of varying absorbencies. I love the ríe space one it looks super cool and I personally cannot fill one to leaking point. As for medical Northshore supremes are my favorite as they are really cheap and hold just as much as a AB diaper.

ThePenguinLover said:
Well, long story short I'm down to 3 diapers. I'm going to order more obviously, but I'm curious what you guys' favorite picks are. I really enjoy the Abena M4's.

Anybody got anything?
You are risking wet pant syndrome! Signals Alarm from the dash (LOW DIAPERS!!!!) Declare emergency and land at nearest field and get yourself to a store or order with overnight shipping ASAP! My view is if I am down to under a full case I am in trouble....
FYI : Abena Abri Form X Plus L 4 & Dry 24-7's Also DC Amor & Idyl are my tops! Northshore run a short second.

I personally love all of ABUs 2 tape diapees but if they are not for you I would recommend any other ABU diaper or Rearz Rebels.

Liking Abena does that mean you have a preference for no taping panel? If so Crinklz or Better Dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back