Anybody like to Diaper Up on every Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to get in at least Sunday diapered up, usually I watch cartoons at the same time; I mean usually I will go through at least 2 or 3 diapers on the weekend (because I dont usually diaper up for the whole day, even though I could, my skin might not like it), but I can at least feel pretty happy to get in Sunday and indulge a little before my work week starts again.

I mean its absolutely great to regress, wet and mess my diapers, watch cartoons/cartoon movies, and really get to relax instead of being at the Fast Pace my job is about .

I agree with you, weekend regression time is the absolute best, it leaves you feeling refreshed in a way that makes the following work week feel a little better. I don't always work the standard 5 days a week because my jobs are done on contract, but during the week, I find it hard to diaper up at all, I have places to be, meetings to keep and a slew of other obligations that prevent me from being a baby during that time. My weekends offer me some of the only down time I have to partake in a number of things including diapering up and regressing. If my friends are busy and I've had a stressful week, nothing beats a lazy Saturday/Sunday diapering up, throwing on my baby outfits and just kicking back with my teddy, my rattle and a baba of milk :eek:

Thankfully, tomorrow is a statutory holiday where I live, so no work for me, I get a rare long weekend of diapers and baby time :)

I too like to use Sundays as regression days. Working a fairly standard Monday-Friday week, and my Saturdays generally being taken up by various social events, Sunday is really the only time I can do so.

It's great to get padded up before bed on a Saturday evening, knowing I can sleep in the following morning whilst snuggling in footie PJs with my plushies.

Then I can lounge around eating breakfast/lunch, watch TV, read or play with my plushies, and change my nappy. Although I have to be careful to look after my skin. Doubling up on thick nappies feels great, but sitting in a wet one for too long causes trouble.

I'm often padded out on Saturday but ironically, Sunday is my big work day. When I come home, I take a two hour nap because I have to get up early Sunday morning.

Saturday and Sunday both for me. I work from home, so I can be diapered whenever I choose. Still, during work hours, I'll catch myself daydreaming about the weekend when I can really get enjoy my littleness... not only wearing a diaper, but also wearing a onesie, using my pacifier and bottle, and cuddling with my stuffie and my Daddy watching a movie until I fall asleep, then waking up still diapered. Those times are so very stress reducing for me. So, yes, I definitely cherish my Saturday/Sunday diaper time!

Weekends are hard for me to diaper up since most of the household is home, so I usually wear in the morning before class two days of the school week :) Helps me de stress while working on papers and getting stuff done

I've made the choice to be diapered every chance I get, so that means when I get home from work Mon - Fri the first thing I do is get diapered, stay in them all night and go 24/7 on weekends and days off, I have been doing this for nearly 4 years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back