Do you like to wet your pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will sometimes wet myself while I am not diapered just to see the dark spot appear in the mirror. It makes me feel really little and that is why I do it, but I have also gone out at night (1am) and wet my pants for the thrill of it. While I do enjoy wetting myself, I find I like to wet my diapers a lot more as the cleanup is quicker and the warm feeling just seems right.

Yes, I like it but don't do it much. I've been working in my garden lately and recently did so bare bottomed, sure made it easy to pee fertilize, just don't do where your planting or you will have mud. I also just peed in my shorts once....seemed compelling but ultimately not as good as diapers.

As a kid I wet my self every day. Sometimes by accident but often deliberately. I loved wetting my self and think it has something to do with why I love my dependence on nappies in later life.

I actually prefer going in my pants, for me it makes it feel more authentic and less staged. When I was younger and unable to buy nappies I used to go in my pants whenever I had the chance. When my parents were out and I had time in the house I used to wet or poo in my pants. When I pooed I sometimes used to wait hours before changing even though the smell is terrible I love the feeling of having a poo in my pants.

I only really use nappies when I go out as I do like using them in public but when I'm at home I tend to just use my pants.

I have had real accidents in my pants as a kid though and have found these to be horrific experiences. I remember when I was 14 I wet my pants at school. I was in detention for misbehaving (I was normally well behaved in school but my friend and I had got into a fight and beaten someone up) After my last class I was supposed to go straight to detention, I needed a wee but I was afraid of being late so I just went there. In the room were me my friend abs about 5 or 6 other kids who were in detention for other stuff. We were supposed to be in detention for 2 hours and after about 20 minutes the situation was desperate, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on so I asked if I could go. I was told no. The teacher could tell I was in trouble as I was wriggling around in my seat and clutching myself. I knew full well what it was going to feel like having deliberately wet myself several times at home.

Eventually I just gave up trying to hold it in and have in to the inevitable and just sat back and relaxed my bladder muscles. Almost immediately I felt that wonderful warm surge in the front of my pants that goes with wetting your pants. The boy i was sat next to gasped, he had instantly were of what as happening and shouted out "SIR, JACKS WET HIS PANTS". I was still weeing at this point, it just kept coming and coming and it felt like a river was flowing between my legs and into my seat. I was to scared to run and it only stopped after what felt like an eternity later. I was sat in a puddle and a lot had actually got on the floor.

I was quickly removed from the room and my parents were called. Luckily I had had PE that day so I was able to change into PE kit before my mum arrived. She was angry with the school because the teacher had not let me go. I was so distressed by this that I gave up on going on my pants deliberately for over a year after the accident. When I eventually plucked up the courage to go in my pants again it felt amazing.

It's been very hot here in the UK lately and last weekend I was out in the garden, and I needed to change so I decided to go without, and I went back outside wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and sat down to read a book. Being diaper-free outside of the bathroom for the first time in years I think. Well, it wasn't long before I started to leak and it was horrible. Despite the hot weather it still felt cold and unpleasant, after ten minutes I went back inside to put a nappy on and toss the shorts into the laundry. That's an experiment I won't be repeating in a hurry.

Not really no.

of course i do
my very first experience of deliberate wetting was peeing my briefs while sitting on the toilet ^_^
diapers only came many years later

I've done this a few times out in public (along with a few times just sitting on the toilet). In public, I was in the country, away from anyone, a very remote place. So I've gone for a decent length walk around the fields, and I'm about half way around when I realize I really should have gone before I left. I'm just in ordinary clothes - grey sweat pants and a top. I keep walking, thinking I'll def be able to hold it all the way round, but then the thought creeps into my head that, although I could probably just go normally against a tree, since there's absolutely NO ONE around, the sun's about to set, and it's warm for a February day, but not exactly spring yet, I could maybe just let a little out in my underwear.....

But that's a tricky ask for me, especially if I'm walking, which I continued to do, my bladder doesn't just let go on its own, and it finds it much harder if I'm moving.

It took me a good kilometre (2/3rds of a mile) to let go even a little bit, but when it did, instead of a tiny trickle coming out and stopping, my bladder just went for it. There was no stopping it! I kept walking, slightly slower now, as this dark patch of pee highlighted itself down one leg, in a haphazard sort of shape. I could feel it running down my leg, and that side of my track pants was sticking and slopping on my leg each time I took a step. Even my running shoe filled up a bit.

Well, I thought. That was a slight surprise. Now it's getting a bit cold.....I kinda didn't think of that. Yuck. Obviously I don't forward plan - walking in cold, wet clothes is horrible, and I should have known that.

And as I round the corner of the laneway of the solitary farmhouse I was staying at, two guys on bikes slowly come into view. Fuck. Now what? I have absolutely nowhere to turn, and nothing to hide the dark, obvious streak down my left leg! I consider turning back and away from the farmhouse, but there's literally nowhere else to go, except back the way I have come from. Perhaps I could hide behind a bush, or a tree? No, the guys can see me, that would be weird.... Oh well, I'll just pluck up all my courage and walk back, straight past them on the track, and see what happens. With my heart in my mouth, I plodded on, trying not to look down at my leg, or touch it, or make any strange movements that would attract attention to it.

And to my huge relief, the guys just continued their conversation, nodded to me, rode slowly past as if nothing was out of the ordinary. No looking back, no pause in their conversation, nothing. Somewhat of an anticlimax, according to what I was expecting, but there you go.

Yes, but i prefer to do it in diapers :)

I have tried this before and although I don't love it, it is nice to do once in a while!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back