Do you like to wet your pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I must say, that even though a diaper feels amazing! And given the fact that I'd go 24/7 if I could... I still kind of like to just take some underwear that I don't really care about, just sit on a towel in my chair- or in the shower, and just pee.

I don't know, but do anyone else enjoy this? :)

Have a lovely day!
Best regards.
-Chris.

Yes, I enjoy doing it from time to time. It's a different wet sensation to wetting a diaper. Thick underpants are best.

yfront said:
Yes, I enjoy doing it from time to time. It's a different wet sensation to wetting a diaper. Thick underpants are best.

Indeed! I love it! :p

RandomUsernameDL said:
I must say, that even though a diaper feels amazing! And given the fact that I'd go 24/7 if I could... I still kind of like to just take some underwear that I don't really care about, just sit on a towel in my chair- or in the shower, and just pee.

I don't know, but do anyone else enjoy this? :)

Have a lovely day!
Best regards.
-Chris.

No. As a incontinent person what I would not give to be dry again, medical phobia's & surgery fears & adverse effects from anesthesia aside I would like to be dry in a New York Second if I could overcome those obstacles stated above.

xpluswearer said:
No. As a incontinent person what I would not give to be dry again, medical phobia's & surgery fears & adverse effects from anesthesia aside I would like to be dry in a New York Second if I could overcome those obstacles stated above.

I am sorry to hear about the pain you are living through. I wish for your wish to be granted someday.

I’ve only tried this once. I don’t distinctly remember how it went down. I was about 15 and it was summer vacation so I was alone in my house. It was my day to do my laundry. I had alread had many thoughts of wearing diapers by then. An idea popped into my head. I was going to stand in my underwear and just let the pee flow and see what happened. It would be okay because I would just take the underwear directly to the laundry. I went to the bathroom, put a towel down, stepped on top and let lose all while looking at it happen in front of a mirror. It wasn’t as great as I thought it would be and I much rather wet a diaper.

I started out with wetting my pants on purpose about 55 years ago and still like to wet my pants anytime I am alone , I like wearing a diaper because i can wet it when not alone. both give me the same pleasures.

I've tried it a few times and it doesn't do anything for me. I could see it as part of a play scene but as a thing of its own, it's no fun.

I used to do it before I had access to diapers.

I don't care for it personally, but I'm incontinent. My issues came with the possibility of suddenly having an issue at work, and sometimes wetting my jeans while on the clock (mostly the back). But, hey, nothing wrong if you like it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't actually like being wet, so no.

Like, as soon as I'm wet, I'm changing into a fresh floof.

If I go in the night, I'll wait until morning to change, but if I'm up and about I'm getting cleaned up ASAP.

---

The one time I DID accidentally wet my pants (I leaked majorly), I actually had to go in, run a bath, sit in it and cry. It was a while before I felt better.

I don't have the chance to do this much anymore. The only place I can do it is in the bathroom and that seems too limiting.

However, when I was younger, I wet my pants or more often my swimsuit while mowing the lawn or doing some other outside work at home.

Wetting my pants does make me feel very babyish.

I do enjoy wetting my pants. Although I love wetting my diapers, wetting underwear is a different feeling and experience. I especially like wetting my underwear to the point where it has leaked to my pants.

No, I do not, and I don't like soiling myself either. Especially if I'm not wearing a diaper.

Not really. But as a nearly life long and current bedwetter, there have been plenty of times I've slept without a diaper and woken up in wet briefs.

I'd have to say I don't particularly care for that feeling because they usually end up totally soaked all the way around and its like they have to be peeled off.

Not fun for me. Wear diaper time to time to avoid that kind of situation.

yes, I do. I find it to be a lot of fun and reminds me of when i was little. my cousin and i would dare each other to wet our pants. we ususlly both ened up in wet jean or underwear, whatever we were wearing. mom would find us wet and have us chsnge into dry underwear. but those would end up wet snd muddy by the time the day was over. ahh, to good old days.

Since I changed to wearing panties 24/7 I have a large collection of men's bikini underwear that is unused. Every now snd then I will slip one (or 2, or 3...) and pee or poop in them just because I like the feeling.

the few times i wet my pants was not fun cause i got a rash that itched and burned for days. id rather have a full diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back