• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I have joined this forum in an attempt to become more comfortable with my DL tendencies. Despite having liked diapers for as long as I can remember, it is still something that causes me some embarrassment.

I'm a little bit reluctant to reveal too much about myself due to being paranoid about friends and family finding out about this account. My job is not particularly exciting (data entry) but it pays the bills so I can enjoy doing the things I like, i.e. drawing/painting, games, and spending copious amounts of time on the internet. I'm open to the idea of making online friends, although I'm apprehensive about "getting creeped on".

Hi Stacey and welcome! No need to be reluctant here. We are a support site and we're all into this diaper thing together. You can disclose as much information about yourself as you want. We won't judge. We do make friends with each other and you did list some of your interests. Creeping here is not allowed. Please report anyone who does. Do you draw any fur style animals?

Welcome, Stacey! I’m sure I speak for others when I say we’re excited to see some of your artwork!

Scaramouche said:
Do you draw any fur style animals?

I don't tend to draw animals, but on a few occasions I have drawn anthros as requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back