lilSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
It may seem odd but I swear given the area it's like my little side is freaking out. It's bugging me supppaa badly! 😵💫

lilSky said:
It may seem odd but I swear given the area it's like my little side is freaking out. It's bugging me supppaa badly! 

Qu'est-ce que c'est que ça?

I don't understaaaaaaaand.

Is there an alarm that goes off when a Little is nearby? Does it just alarm the Little? IS THE LITTLE THE ALARM THE WHOLE TIME?!

*ponders this great mystery of the universe*

Lol, no no nu. Guess I can't speak to goods. It's like having that part of you freakout and become uneasy. Mine was cause I guess I was alone with no one around in a unsafe-ish place. It was internal panic as my little psychy was sounding the fire alarms.

OOOOOH!

Where you just get that 'I'm little and scared' feeling? I get that sometimes when I have to go out to the garage in the middle of the night. I know there isn't anything scary out there, but I get freaked out anyway.

Big woozle: "There's no scary monster in the garage freezer. Just open the door and get the ice cream."
Little woozle: "But like...what if there, in fact, is?"
Big woozle: "Get the ice cream and we can go back in."
Little woozle: "OR WILL WE?!"

XD

Yus! ;_; it was xatly likes that. My heart is just *ba boom boom* and
BigSky: er what's going on.
LilSky: no one is here to watched us and this place is kind scary :'(
BigSky: But we're safe..?
LilSky: I wanna run and hide under blanky please please please!
BigSky: *sigh* I can't....
LilSky: *keeps sounding alarms*
BigSky: uhhh... @_@

I get that pretty much every time that I have to go out alone. Over the past 6 1/2 years my hubby and I have created what we call the happy home bubble. It consists of our home, our nice sized back yard that is protected by a 6 ft privacy fence built on top of an 8" surrounding coping and our 3 car garage which was built for 50s cars so it is HUGE. We also have one hidden entrance other than our back door to the back yard and that is only so he can get the lawn mower into the front yard. Inside these places I feel safe alone but if I have to go outside these walls by myself I start to get that feeling in the pit of my stomach that there is Stranger Danger.
I don't live in a dangerous place. If you do see the police around here it's almost always for domestic squabbles or for teenagers being butt-heads doing 55 in a 20. Stores really scare me because there are so many people that I don't know. I almost always stay home unless I am going somewhere with someone I know. I also know that people are going to think that is unhealthy but I'm happy with the way that things are and if there is a situation where I have to go out I'm not paralyzed or anything I just don't like it.

I think my biggest fear would be to runinto a Cougar--Mountain Lion, not an older woman--who decided that I looked tasty. A rabid Coyote wouldn't feel too fun either.

PaddedDeist said:
I think my biggest fear would be to runinto a Cougar--Mountain Lion, not an older woman--who decided that I looked tasty. A rabid Coyote wouldn't feel too fun either.

I wouldn't want to run into a predatory older woman either. The cat is bad enough. We have coyotes who hang out in our woods. If I had to go back there for something after dark I think I'd take my shotgun or at the very least a hefty and strong stick. (Though the coyotes generally flee the area if they know people are around, but you never know when one of them is gonna be like "Hey, hold my carrion and watch this guys!")

CuddleWoozle said:
OOOOOH!

Where you just get that 'I'm little and scared' feeling? I get that sometimes when I have to go out to the garage in the middle of the night. I know there isn't anything scary out there, but I get freaked out anyway.

Big woozle: "There's no scary monster in the garage freezer. Just open the door and get the ice cream."
Little woozle: "But like...what if there, in fact, is?"
Big woozle: "Get the ice cream and we can go back in."
Little woozle: "OR WILL WE?!"

XD

It could be a "heffalump" out there eating all of your ice-cream as well you know.

littlemoosey said:
It could be a "heffalump" out there eating all of your ice-cream as well you know.

OMG. You're right. O_O THOSE SNEAKY HEFFALUMPS.

My little side is very adventurous, and even more daring than I am, even if we both get super scared around strangers. Generally, I don't get the alarms or scares quite so bad, unless something unspeakable happens, like my plushies or pacis go missing, and then oh no, there is nothing there to protect me! That and thunderstorms...
But there is a very logical reason for the thunderstorms involving being high in the air and lightning almost frying me...

I lost a plushie once and was inconsolable for DAYS. I cried so bad because I lost my giraffe. He was a little plush 'keychain' giraffe and I got stupidly attached to him. I kept him in my coat pocket and lost him at a Cracker Barrel. I have never been back to a Cracker Barrel since. (But also because I find their pancakes to be 'greasy' tasting. But it's really about my lost giraffe. *nods*)

This started my dad on a quest to replace my giraffe and he did find me one almost identical. XD (And also a bunch of other ones, including a Geoffry that talks and scared the crap out of me in the middle of the night by talking when i rolled over.)

With my Parkinson's, it will sometimes make me catch some apparent movement out of the corner of my eye. It's really spooky when I'm driving alone at night and it happens. We are talking about some serious skin crawling action.

PaddedDeist said:
With my Parkinson's, it will sometimes make me catch some apparent movement out of the corner of my eye. It's really spooky when I'm driving alone at night and it happens. We are talking about some serious skin crawling action.

I see things, too. I don't know if what I see is actually there or just a figment of my imagination. But we were driving by a cemetery close to my house and I swear I saw a dark 'blob' vaguely shaped like a human standing on the roadside. I looked out the window and said "No, sorry. No riders." As we went by. The other people in the car were like "What?" And I said that I'd seen something out there.

littlemoosey said:

Do they also eat chocolate and sweets? Every morning half of my supplies is gone... :smile1:

Sometimes I also swear that I hear my name being called when no one has spoken to me. My Parkinson's doctor says that another classic symptom. But again, really spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back