Just received my very first case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohorainbow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I ordered a case of Dry 24/7 from Northshore yesterday, and I received them FedEx today! (I love that they ship free FedEx to Illinois residents!) It's the very first case I've ever ordered (just recently started wearing diapers), and I'm just sharing my excitement! They're so white and fluffy and crinkly, squee!! :)

A great day for all of us. :)

TheWolfEmperor said:
A great day for all of us. :)

It certainly made my weekend much better! :)

WOOT. *dances*

And much crinkling was heard from rainbow's house that day. :3

I'm happy on your behalf! :)
Enjoy them! :D

Hooray!

One of us, one of us, one of us!

White, fluffy and crinkly sounds beautiful!

bohorainbow said:
I ordered a case of Dry 24/7 from Northshore yesterday, and I received them FedEx today! (I love that they ship free FedEx to Illinois residents!) It's the very first case I've ever ordered (just recently started wearing diapers), and I'm just sharing my excitement! They're so white and fluffy and crinkly, squee!! :)

repeating over and over in your mind, "sooooooo many diapers!"

Thank you all for sharing in my newbie joy! Yes, soooo many crinkles, soooo many diapers!!! :smile:

What kind of box do they arrive in?
I've been thinking about buying some, but if they come in a "diapers" box, i probably won't. I still live at home

Asger said:
What kind of box do they arrive in?
I've been thinking about buying some, but if they come in a "diapers" box, i probably won't. I still live at home

They arrived in a plain cardboard box with no indication of the contents. I think the return address was Samela, Inc./Northshore.

bohorainbow said:
They arrived in a plain cardboard box with no indication of the contents. I think the return address was Samela, Inc./Northshore.

Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back