Diapers and pads free

Status
Not open for further replies.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi all, I have around 40 xl fitright extra diapers and as many absorbent pads. I also have a package of large protection plus pull ups. They are left over after my dad's passing. I'm happy to give free to any who would like. I live in Littleton CO if someone can pick up, or I'll ship if you cover postage.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have 1000 large sized gloves

I too had many that were left over from my mother and then father-in-law. Not my size or preferred products... I couldn’t easily find others that wanted them. For a while they just kept getting pushed to back of closet. Recently I was annoyed with taking up space and didn’t want to just throw them out.

Instead I cut out the pad, and use them now as a diaper “doubler”.

My condolences for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

When my grandma passed we had a bunch of stuff like that. We ended up taking most of it to the Goodwill since I didn't want to use it**. As long as they aren't opened, they'll typically accept them.

**Because they weren't my kind of product. They didn't have the kind of absorbancy I needed and weren't my size, either. We kept the disposable bed pads and my mom used them up as puppy pee pads. I still have a couple of boxes of rubber gloves.

I am sorry for your loss, do you still have the item? I live in Aurora and can pick them up whenever it is convenient for you

I do. I work from home, so I have a deal of flexibility. Let's take this to pm to work out details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back