Shaved, Natural, or trimmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wear panties
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you like shaved natural, or trimmed on you or your partner.
I started shaving my privates the same time I started shaving my face. I have let it grow out a few times and didn't like it. It was itchy and sweaty.
My diapers feel much better against my bare skin, and it is much cooler on hot summer days.

Shaved, all day every day. Don't land an airplane in a grass field.

Natural! Same with the wife. Doesn't bother either of us.

I prefer shaved. It's good for diapers and I think more comfortable overall. For anyone else, I think shaved is best but I'm not going to have a fit about it.

I keep my business clean. (I shave)

Although I really wish I didn't have to do it so much. LOL

I find that the hair makes things smelly. *yuck*

I am natural.

I whacked most of it off once, but couldn't be bothered to maintain it. And it was itchy.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I am natural.

I whacked most of it off once, but couldn't be bothered to maintain it. And it was itchy.

It's terribly unpleasant/itchy when you first do it. The only ways to get past that are not to do it or stick with it. It took me a couple times at widely spaced intervals to stick with it.

Yeah, once you have it done, it's not itchy when you keep it taken care of. I know when I trim off the 'stubble', it's not itchy at all.

ALSO. If you ever do shave and it's itchy/you get razor burn, witch hazel will kill the itch/pain. Typically you get it on hemorrhoid pads, which is convenient for application, but you can buy straight witch hazel at the store in a bottle and dab it on with cotton balls.

I prefer myself to be shaved, for sure!
But I'm not sure how I prefer my partners, shaving is stubbly and annoying, but I have SPD so hairs (Especially wet ones) REALLY bother me lol.
But to be fair, I don't dictate how my partners wear their hair -- its their body their choice <3

I prefer a shaved or trim diaper zone, it makes clean-ups easier and it feels more comfortable when I wear a diaper. I am actually going in for laser hair treatments soon for my lower back and what I guess you would call the bikini area; buttocks and groin, so soon I won't really have to shave at all in order to get a nice baby smooth feel.

As far as the rest of my body is concerned, I have a hairy chest and a bit of fuzz on my belly, but I seldom touch that, it's not wild nor unkempt, it's nice and symmetrical, my Mommy friend likes a bit of body hair and I have shaved that area in the past only to get some weird rash, possibly razor burn.

Shaved so he'll always look clean and fresh.

I keep it trimmed. Now that I'm regressing as much as I have been lately, if I ever found a CG I'd be open to letting them shave me.

Regularly trimmed, shaved when I have the time or ambition. I prefer it shaved/clean; it just feels better. I agree with others who said the itching was a problem at first; I find that the more I shave, the less problem I have with itching.

I'm natural. I have been shaved twice for hernia surgery and it was scratchy. I didn't like it and was not inclined to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back