Incontinence Medical Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyjigger

Est. Contributor
I've recently come across variations of incontinence/health ID cards; examples include a free card such as the write-in one the TSA distributes and a paid laminated one that can be purchased by some ABDL companies that is directly targetted for being put in diapers as opposed to catheters. They have a similar function to the handicap-style cards used by the folks in European countries where they are given access to non-public restrooms.

This got me thinking, has anyone considered buying a medical ID bracelet and adding text to the effect of "NO catheters; briefs ONLY" or similar (along with any meds you might take)? Something like this seems like it would stop a person from being hounded to always catheterize, especially if unconscious. If conscious, a medical ID bracelet also implies the decision has been well thought out.

Trust men I have done more time in the hospital than some people who work there, When the ambulance brings you in unconscious and they are undress you if your diapered you stay diapered, the red card for bathroom access can be handy , i wear RoadID ON my wrist one on each pair of shoes and dog tag around my neck thst is interactive it comes with a code number and pin they can do all a phone number hit a qr code or log onto the webeite from any computer, and access any andcall ingorjation you putbin there from indurande cards and id to last wishes or sny special preferences so my ic and bowel and bladder care is in there along with dtugs and all that stuff, its the most inexpensive high quality laser engraved to your specification id that can handle as much or as little as you want and if your a fitsy responder in anyway police fire fema military they will not only be inexpensive at normal price but they give you half of everything , look into it it does nor disappoint.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back