Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This may have been harped on before so sorry if I'm bringing up an old thread. Is ABU's sample quantity really 1 diaper? For six bucks plus a dollar in shipping I was expecting at least two diapers. So two diapers cost me 13 dollars in total making it the most expensive diaper I have ever sat in. Granted you do get a five dollar gift card with a sample but dang... I guess that's what it takes to keep the lights on.

I know most people always say get samples. I never have cause I never saw it cost effective. I have always fit a medium anything and normally I just check the sizes and roll with it. If it does not fit I guess I will just deal with it.

Yes, it's one diaper. You get the $5 gift code if you order two samples. I wanted to order a pack of cloth-backed Preschools, but they were out. So I just had to make due with ordering one sample of them and a sample of the Kiddo. With my code from my previous order, it came to $8.00.

I recently ordered from ABU and although I like the product, the shipping for a 10 pack was astronomical. Makes cloth look cheap. Between the diapers and shipping the average was 6 dollars a diaper. I am glad I only use them on occasion. I really don't want to order 40 or 80 but I guess that is the only way to get the price reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back