Status
Not open for further replies.

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I need some ideas of storage space for diapers haha ,
its one of those times i decided to order a little to many diapers to stash all in dresser ,

Diapers are just to be keept out of sight , yeah some people do know of it but for visit and such lol ,

I did think of maybe a difrent bed with storage into it , however unsure the options or if having a custom dresser built right up to the ceilling

I have a queen sized bed , closet without doors , i got one dresser into the closet and shirts on a rack , and another dresser in the corner with deeper drawers , i know my l shaped computer desk aint helping with space lol

Its not the fact of people here not knowing of them lol ill figure something or more then likely
just seems hard to find the correct dresser around here that is simple and with deep drawers , i did order the footboard to my new bed but i returned it when i found out the foot board comes as one and the drawers come as another so they are not both included witch is stupid lol

You're not going to be able to fit more than 50-60 diapers in a typical dresser. I think the ideal solution would be a large walk-in closet with a locking door and lots of shelf space. Under-the-bed storage is an interesting idea but you're still going to run into space limitations.

I have someone watching my house while out of town. Not that they would snoop, but I opted to lock them up in the garage. Inside of a locked gang box/ toolbox 24"x 24" x 60" . And it is full.
I am looking forward to getting back to my stash. The only diapers that I have tried in Asia aren't great.

Yeah i was thinking having a custom dresser with bigger drawers right up to the ceilling lol the new dressers lack my older one is bigger and i did stuff as many diapers in them as i could lol

i just threw the bags all over and in a plastic tote on top of my dresser lol , 80 case another 42 case and whatever i had prior to ordering lol 51 in one dresser with leaving 2 drawer for half cloths
abu mostly thicker ones

I have what most would call a Captains bed. It has drawers on both sides but going up the center is a storage tunnel that runs the length of the bed. I keep almost all my diapers in there. Not that it is any secret that I wear but I think I have about 4 cases worth stuffed in there. Nice thing is the only way you would ever see it is if you open the two doors on the front of my bed. I can also access everything by lifting the mattress up and the wood that covers the area between both sides. I do like the locking closet suggestion though.

pictures of said bed :\
i actually got a new bed that is half decent , the price was good so got the whole half of the set kinda matching , they do have a version that the footboard is a dresser but i tried buying it
but the price was just too much and for the footboard and drawer was just as much as the price i paid for the set lol , would not have been a bad price if the footboard included the drawers but they were both separate , you have to buy the foot board then u have to buy the damn drawer for it , so i returned it :\

Their is all kinds of storage devices you could buy, if you cant keep the extra diapers in the closet, maybe buy some of those Plastic Containers you can buy at Walmart pretty cheap.

Or maybe you could get a Work-Box, they are made specifically to be used as Lockable Storage for people with an Open Bed Truck and lock on both sides.

I have one and it can hold somewhere in the area of 2 or 3 cases of diapers so I almost never run out of room (if i do i sell some of my excess Stash)

I just overfilled the drawers , i have actually another dresser for cloths that has empty space but its in a room that my sisters kids are always in so thats out of the question,
Huge L Shape computer desk aint helping space with a huge queen bed lol , closet has no doors with a dresser with cloths , i just threw my end table on top of my dresser and put the rest of the packs in the plastic tote bin no one will reach that one its almost to the ceilling haha

the bed idea id like seeing more bed ideas , i was thinking of having a custom place come and build a one of a kind dresser all the way to the ceiling :eek:

guest said:
pictures of said bed :\

The bottom picture is the mattress shoved aside after I filled it from my trip to Rearz when I visited Canada. There is roughly 5 1/2 cases stuffed in there at that time. The mattress sits atop the wood plank thus no need for a box spring.

GXzTanh.jpg

owQubz4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back