• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoduX

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello there,

Have been here for a couple of months and finally decided to register and join tonight.

I am a DL which a few AB qualities. Started when I was around 16 yo and was exploring different sexual things. I thought something was seriously wrong with me and contemplated booking myself into a psychologist until I did some research of my own and found that it is just a rare kink which I felt better with myself.

Am still highly embarrassed about it to this day and only 2 people know about it (my ex gf and current gf).

I do feel incredibly alone with it and know nobody else that has the same kink as I do and I definitely do not want to bring it up to my friends as it is a very sensitive subject. Hoping to find some people around my age I can relate with.

Hello CoduX and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back