14 35.00%
  • SOMEONE KILL HER!

7 17.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Oprah?

Default Do you like Oprah?

Plain and simple. Do you like Oprah?

Butterfly Mage

I chose "neutral" since I don't watch her show and I'm not on the Opera book list either (the book I wrote in 2001 was so bad that she couldn't have saved it anyway. I got a whopping $26.25 royalty check.)

Oprah rocks! What would my hung over Sunday afternoons be without her to keep me company? What, I ask?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I like mocking Oprah, does that count?
    Depends on why you mock her.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    NO! Shoot her!
    I didn't think anyone would actually pick that *head explodes*

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    I chose "neutral" since I don't watch her show and I'm not on the Opera book list either (the book I wrote in 2001 was so bad that she couldn't have saved it anyway. I got a whopping $26.25 royalty check.)
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RadGravity View Post
    Oprah rocks! What would my hung over Sunday afternoons be without her to keep me company? What, I ask?!
    Hung over saturday mornings?

I don't watch her very much, but the shows I have seen have been good. So I voted that way. She is thoughtful, insightful, generous and can keep both an interviewee and an audience interested enough to make a good show. She's intensely human, too, certainly with her own foibles and problems.

I believe she has also been an actor, before she got her own TV show. I saw her in some movie and admired her.

oprah sucks. She's way over rated. All oprah is is a lady with way to much money and a tv show, who cares.

I voted neutral as I don't watch that kind of TV. I did seriously ROTFLMAO when they ripped her on The Man Show with the cupcakes in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    I did seriously ROTFLMAO when they ripped her on The Man Show with the cupcakes in the toilet.
    I didn't see that. Gotta Youtube it later.