Thread: POSSIBLY TRIGGERING: I知 scared

Default POSSIBLY TRIGGERING: I知 scared

So a little backstory: when I was a teen little, I found a friend. Or so I thought. He was a grown man seeking out teen littles, and even actual children! You know, those guys they warn you about when they talk about us? He was one of the few bad seeds. I was 15-19 years old at the time of my interactions with him and came to my senses and blocked him and eventually moved on with my life. Fast forward, I am now 24. Casually browsing my email, which is a totally different email from the one he had known, when an email from him pops up telling me that another child he had been associating with at the same time as me has passed away and he is heartbroken. I don稚 know what to do about this. Or if I even can do anything. I mean I am of age now, and in a different state than this man, and he痴 already registered. But if he was able to track me down again, what else does he know about me?

I think I would ignore his email. Eventually, he should get the message that you want nothing to do with him. I wouldn't be surprised of the on-line police are seeing what he does on line. They have their ways, and you don't want to be part of any investigation that may be coming his way.

Quote Originally Posted by pgfdp View Post
    So a little backstory: when I was a teen little, I found a friend. Or so I thought. He was a grown man seeking out teen littles, and even actual children! You know, those guys they warn you about when they talk about us? He was one of the few bad seeds. I was 15-19 years old at the time of my interactions with him and came to my senses and blocked him and eventually moved on with my life. Fast forward, I am now 24. Casually browsing my email, which is a totally different email from the one he had known, when an email from him pops up telling me that another child he had been associating with at the same time as me has passed away and he is heartbroken. I don’t know what to do about this. Or if I even can do anything. I mean I am of age now, and in a different state than this man, and he’s already registered. But if he was able to track me down again, what else does he know about me?
    Sorry to hear about this. If I were you I would completely ignore the email and his tiny violin ( not assuming you weren't going to already). I have been in a similar situation but without the abdl aspect and man they really do try the pity thing in order to try to get you to talk to them again, don't they? I don't know what went down in the past but if you want, you can call your local police dept. for advice at their non-emergency number and tell them the situation.you don't have to include details about the abdl stuff. Just that 'hey this registered offender guy that was involved in my life as a teen is somehow contacting me again and don't know how he got my contact info and am concerned for my safety kinda thing' etc. etc. It can't hurt to ask.

If he lied to you before, he could be lying to you again. Ignore it and block him.