Doll diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Dose anyone know of someplace to get diapers/plastic panties for 11 inch fashon dolls (Barbie)?

Thank you CuddleWoozie 🐱
I'm thinking of trying a short ABDL film. Ala RobotChicken

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you CuddleWoozie 🐱

Several years ago I went to "build a bear" and had two bears made that I could put the cloths my kids came home from the hospital on. They sold doll diapers that fit a medium size bear. As for the plastic pants I would think you could find some new born or small in a shop that sales them.

Egor

egor said:
Several years ago I went to "build a bear" and had two bears made that I could put the cloths my kids came home from the hospital on. They sold doll diapers that fit a medium size bear. As for the plastic pants I would think you could find some new born or small in a shop that sales them.

Egor

That would work for bears and plushies, but they were asking about Barbie dolls.

There is the possibility that touchstone have to manufacture your own. Now if you don't mind just putting them in cloth diapers, that could be somewhat simple. Just find suitable material and cut out your diapers.

Making disposables is possible but they would require a bit of crafting. The same with the plastic pants.

Surely someone out there makes Barbie clothes and perhaps some searching on the web may allow you to find these people and perhaps give some ideas or tricks you can use-I'm sure some patterns for shorts would be good for plastic pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Since this is for a stop-motion film, you may consider a diaper used in scenes where it is put on or removed and a short pattern modified to look like a taped or pinned diaper.

Though part of the charm is how rough some of the stuff looks in these videos

I made some many years ago for 12 inch figures.

I took a baby or adult disposable diaper and cut portions in the shape of a diaper appropriately sized for the figure. You may have to thin out the padding and then reglue the inner sheet to the backsheet. Then used white or clear tape to put it on.

Plastic pants would be a bit more difficult, but I like the balloon idea Cut off the balloon tio (what you blow into) and then cut two small gouges out of the main section for leg holes.

CuddleWoozle said:
That would work for bears and plushies, but they were asking about Barbie dolls.

I thought they ESPF was asking about the larger Barbie's. I do not know why I did not realize they where 11 inches tall. But there again all I ever did with my cousin Barbie's was to tie them to a tree of the other side of the canyon and see if I could shout there heads off with my 22.

egor said:
I thought they ESPF was asking about the larger Barbie's. I do not know why I did not realize they where 11 inches tall. But there again all I ever did with my cousin Barbie's was to tie them to a tree of the other side of the canyon and see if I could shout there heads off with my 22.

M 80s work good on Barbies as well. With an M 80, you can play suicide, terrorist Barbie. To the question asked, Amazon sells accessories for dolls including diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back