• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello all from NoVa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleThomasC2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody! I am currently a full-time worker for a local auto-wash company as well as a near-graduate of a very famous university based in Fairfax, VA. I was born and raised in Northern Virginia my entire life. I also was diagnosed with autism at the tender age of two.

I am a gay man with a deep love with nostalgia in terms of music, movies, TV and video games. I would like to share my interests with whom I would love to live happily ever after with. When I'm in Little Mode, I am very, very much on the Adult Baby/Little side of the AB/DL spectrum. I currently have no AB clothing (other than a one-piece pajama from Marshalls) nor furniture, although I'd like to have them at some point. I've heard about this community since 2011 and I noticed recently how important my Little side is, for I find it to not only be a reliving of my childhood, but also as a comfort and coping method especially in a time of serious distress. I ultimately accepted both my sexual orientation and my AB/Little side of me in recent months.

I look forward to meeting you all and making some friends here!

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC!

I never lived in Virginia but I did take several drives along the Blue Ridge mountains. The scenery was so beautiful.

I am sure you will find friends here, just join in the conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back