Update! Sent to my class to a theme-park while wearing... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, if you've read my former post, I seeked wearing tips to not get spotted. But anyways! We went to copenhagen, where we just walked around for some hours. For that, I were just wearing a pull-up, that I didn't end up using... After we were about to enter the theme-park, I decided to go to a bathroom and change into an ID slip maxi. (Cotton-feel.)
So, well... Ummm... I ended up drinking a LOT, because it's been a super hot day. Like 30° celcius... I've not been able to use my diaper regardless... I am currently sitting on the way back in the bus, and I can't even go! Quite weird, since I usually go a lot, like 8 times a day+... So much for that, huh'? 😅

Sum-up:
Even through it has been comfortable wearing a diaper all day, I've been worried-and I really didn't get to use the purpose of the diaper, even though I've needed to go all day, and have been trying a bunch of wild rides. The thing that matters most is though, that I've got to relax a bit... So, yeah...
(Side note: I don't really know if the reason I can't pee is because I've been needing to go #2 most of the day. But I decide to blame it on a shy-but-usually-sort-of-overactive-bladder...)
-Sorry for the long post. XD

Hope ya'll are having a nice day.
Best regards.
-Chris.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way! Completely forgot to write the embarassing part. So... I had my diapers laying in my backpack. (Obviously.) And... Well... My friend, who I were walking with, reached out for my backpack, which caused me to turn around quickly. He said; "I just wanted to close your backpack for you."
My thougts at that moment: F**************CK!
Luckily I just took it off and closed it. We were also stressing a bit, because I lost my pass to ride the rollercoasters n' stuff... So I don't know if he saw (or realized(/realised?)) -That I had diapers in there. But I thought they were hella' obvious...
He haven't mentioned anything though, so I think I'm lucky this time.

NeverKnow said:
Are you used to wetting a diaper around other people? That can be very difficult, even after one is quite comfortable wetting in private.

Well, apparently not. The thing is, that I usually don't wear a lot in public. (Or at least I don't wet) because I mainly were used to wearing pull-ups. But now that I mostly use good quality and very absorbent diapers, I thought that it would be easier. Maybe it would be if certain factors weren't included in the equation. Although I can't really be too sure. Got any good tips though? :)

RandomUsernameDL said:
Well, if you've read my former post, I seeked wearing tips to not get spotted. But anyways! We went to copenhagen, where we just walked around for some hours. For that, I were just wearing a pull-up, that I didn't end up using... After we were about to enter the theme-park, I decided to go to a bathroom and change into an ID slip maxi. (Cotton-feel.)
So, well... Ummm... I ended up drinking a LOT, because it's been a super hot day. Like 30° celcius... I've not been able to use my diaper regardless... I am currently sitting on the way back in the bus, and I can't even go! Quite weird, since I usually go a lot, like 8 times a day+... So much for that, huh'?

Sum-up:
Even through it has been comfortable wearing a diaper all day, I've been worried-and I really didn't get to use the purpose of the diaper, even though I've needed to go all day, and have been trying a bunch of wild rides. The thing that matters most is though, that I've got to relax a bit... So, yeah...
(Side note: I don't really know if the reason I can't pee is because I've been needing to go #2 most of the day. But I decide to blame it on a shy-but-usually-sort-of-overactive-bladder...)
-Sorry for the long post. XD

Hope ya'll are having a nice day.
Best regards.
-Chris.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way! Completely forgot to write the embarassing part. So... I had my diapers laying in my backpack. (Obviously.) And... Well... My friend, who I were walking with, reached out for my backpack, which caused me to turn around quickly. He said; "I just wanted to close your backpack for you."
My thougts at that moment: F**************CK!
Luckily I just took it off and closed it. We were also stressing a bit, because I lost my pass to ride the rollercoasters n' stuff... So I don't know if he saw (or realized(/realised?)) -That I had diapers in there. But I thought they were hella' obvious... ��
He haven't mentioned anything though, so I think I'm lucky this time. ��

Tivoli Gardens?

yeah when it's hot you drink and sweat it right out. I had that going on the other day here. "I'm on my fifth bottle of water and am only just NOW needing to go?" And it was yellow as a lemon too. (low water content)

bambinod said:
yeah when it's hot you drink and sweat it right out. I had that going on the other day here. "I'm on my fifth bottle of water and am only just NOW needing to go?" And it was yellow as a lemon too. (low water content)

Ya, probably that.

RandomUsernameDL said:

It's been about 14 years since I was in Copenhagen, staying in the penthouse across the square from Tivoli Gardens. I loved being able to walk to Strøget and get my fill of Tyrkisk Peber. I have to do what I can to find it here in the States now.

AnalogRTO said:
It's been about 14 years since I was in Copenhagen, staying in the penthouse across the square from Tivoli Gardens. I loved being able to walk to Strøget and get my fill of Tyrkisk Peber. I have to do what I can to find it here in the States now.

https://www.ebay.com/i/282958617703

Hot, peppery, black licorice... looks like the cough drop from hell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back