Thread: Update! Sent to my class to a theme-park while wearing... :/

RandomUsernameDL

Default Update! Sent to my class to a theme-park while wearing... :/

Well, if you've read my former post, I seeked wearing tips to not get spotted. But anyways! We went to copenhagen, where we just walked around for some hours. For that, I were just wearing a pull-up, that I didn't end up using... After we were about to enter the theme-park, I decided to go to a bathroom and change into an ID slip maxi. (Cotton-feel.)
    So, well... Ummm... I ended up drinking a LOT, because it's been a super hot day. Like 30° celcius... I've not been able to use my diaper regardless... I am currently sitting on the way back in the bus, and I can't even go! Quite weird, since I usually go a lot, like 8 times a day+... So much for that, huh'? 😅

Sum-up:
    Even through it has been comfortable wearing a diaper all day, I've been worried-and I really didn't get to use the purpose of the diaper, even though I've needed to go all day, and have been trying a bunch of wild rides. The thing that matters most is though, that I've got to relax a bit... So, yeah...
    (Side note: I don't really know if the reason I can't pee is because I've been needing to go #2 most of the day. But I decide to blame it on a shy-but-usually-sort-of-overactive-bladder...)
    -Sorry for the long post. XD

Hope ya'll are having a nice day.
    Best regards.
    -Chris.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way! Completely forgot to write the embarassing part. So... I had my diapers laying in my backpack. (Obviously.) And... Well... My friend, who I were walking with, reached out for my backpack, which caused me to turn around quickly. He said; "I just wanted to close your backpack for you."
    My thougts at that moment: F**************CK!
    Luckily I just took it off and closed it. We were also stressing a bit, because I lost my pass to ride the rollercoasters n' stuff... So I don't know if he saw (or realized(/realised?)) -That I had diapers in there. But I thought they were hella' obvious... ��
    He haven't mentioned anything though, so I think I'm lucky this time. ��

Are you used to wetting a diaper around other people? That can be very difficult, even after one is quite comfortable wetting in private.

RandomUsernameDL

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    Are you used to wetting a diaper around other people? That can be very difficult, even after one is quite comfortable wetting in private.
    Well, apparently not. The thing is, that I usually don't wear a lot in public. (Or at least I don't wet) because I mainly were used to wearing pull-ups. But now that I mostly use good quality and very absorbent diapers, I thought that it would be easier. Maybe it would be if certain factors weren't included in the equation. Although I can't really be too sure. Got any good tips though?

Quote Originally Posted by RandomUsernameDL View Post
    Got any good tips though?
    Practice. I've had a lot of cases where my bladder has been bursting, then I get home and the floodgates immediately open.

Of course the problem is always: if you can't even do it, how do you practice? Sometimes I'd wet standing in a bathroom stall. Other times just find a secluded spot. Stop to check your phone. Oddly I've found it easier to wet while standing talking to people. Usually focusing on something else helps (e.g., while browsing the shelf in the supermarket). But I suspect a lot of that might just be specific to me. You just have to find what works and work your way towards the harder scenarios.

Well, if you've read my former post, I seeked wearing tips to not get spotted. But anyways! We went to copenhagen, where we just walked around for some hours. For that, I were just wearing a pull-up, that I didn't end up using... After we were about to enter the theme-park, I decided to go to a bathroom and change into an ID slip maxi. (Cotton-feel.)
    So, well... Ummm... I ended up drinking a LOT, because it's been a super hot day. Like 30° celcius... I've not been able to use my diaper regardless... I am currently sitting on the way back in the bus, and I can't even go! Quite weird, since I usually go a lot, like 8 times a day+... So much for that, huh'? ��

Sum-up:
    Even through it has been comfortable wearing a diaper all day, I've been worried-and I really didn't get to use the purpose of the diaper, even though I've needed to go all day, and have been trying a bunch of wild rides. The thing that matters most is though, that I've got to relax a bit... So, yeah...
    (Side note: I don't really know if the reason I can't pee is because I've been needing to go #2 most of the day. But I decide to blame it on a shy-but-usually-sort-of-overactive-bladder...)
    -Sorry for the long post. XD

Hope ya'll are having a nice day.
    Best regards.
    -Chris.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way! Completely forgot to write the embarassing part. So... I had my diapers laying in my backpack. (Obviously.) And... Well... My friend, who I were walking with, reached out for my backpack, which caused me to turn around quickly. He said; "I just wanted to close your backpack for you."
    My thougts at that moment: F**************CK!
    Luckily I just took it off and closed it. We were also stressing a bit, because I lost my pass to ride the rollercoasters n' stuff... So I don't know if he saw (or realized(/realised?)) -That I had diapers in there. But I thought they were hella' obvious... ��
    He haven't mentioned anything though, so I think I'm lucky this time. ��
    Tivoli Gardens?

RandomUsernameDL

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    Tivoli Gardens?
    Yup!

yeah when it's hot you drink and sweat it right out. I had that going on the other day here. "I'm on my fifth bottle of water and am only just NOW needing to go?" And it was yellow as a lemon too. (low water content)

RandomUsernameDL

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    yeah when it's hot you drink and sweat it right out. I had that going on the other day here. "I'm on my fifth bottle of water and am only just NOW needing to go?" And it was yellow as a lemon too. (low water content)
    Ya, probably that.

Yup!
    It's been about 14 years since I was in Copenhagen, staying in the penthouse across the square from Tivoli Gardens. I loved being able to walk to Strøget and get my fill of Tyrkisk Peber. I have to do what I can to find it here in the States now.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogRTO View Post
    It's been about 14 years since I was in Copenhagen, staying in the penthouse across the square from Tivoli Gardens. I loved being able to walk to Strøget and get my fill of Tyrkisk Peber. I have to do what I can to find it here in the States now.
    https://www.ebay.com/i/282958617703

Hot, peppery, black licorice... looks like the cough drop from hell