What pacifier is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. The attached photo is a bit blurry for me, though, and I can't make out the image on the button. Perhaps try searching on Pacifiers R Us to see if they have a similar one to narrow down the brand? Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

I did it already with no luck. You or some body else dont remember anything like that with the same style? Im not looking exactly that one but one of the same style

I don't know what exact pacifier that is, but I found the tommee tippee soft rim soothers, which have that soft edge around the shield but have a sideways handle, or some of the disney baby pacifiers that also have the soft edge but have a handle that's the right way up (also some without a handle). Maybe you can find what you're looking for there?

Schwanensee said:
I don't know what exact pacifier that is, but I found the tommee tippee soft rim soothers, which have that soft edge around the shield but have a sideways handle, or some of the disney baby pacifiers that also have the soft edge but have a handle that's the right way up (also some without a handle). Maybe you can find what you're looking for there?

Im looking for that one since seems to be bigger than the average ones or is it about the same one as a baby one? Im still looking for it trying to figure that out

is there an expert around who can identify it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back