Riskiest place or time you wore

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeverKnow said:
Reluctantly, you go to untuck your shirt, only to find you forgot that you are wearing a onesie.

and that is when you turn to the nurse and say I'm having a little problem, would you help unsnap my onesie. lol

Well, being that I have no choice in the matter (I wear adult pull-ups 24/7 for moderate OAB) I would say it's rather risky at work. Not that there is any shame in a medical condition, but it would be quite the awkward conversation to have with coworkers.
I (obviously) wear to the doctor and to my surgery a couple weeks ago.

If I'm ever found out, I have the excuse of having a medical condition. Unless I'm wearing an AB diaper for fun, then there might be some explaining to do...

I'd have to say the riskiest place i wore was at a sleep study. I got set on fire, since then Ive had a slight amount of wetting at night so i wore one there. Nothing was said about it. I'm not a risk taker lol

I've worn to work before. Typically a thinner more discreet diaper and I've only done it a few times.

When I wear out and about in public, I usually do so on the way to friends places, so I'm never in a particularly risky situation or place.

One time however, on a way to one of my local AB friends places, I rode on a bus and that particular ride could have turned out to be quite risky. I have a bad history of getting motion sick on buses and I was admittedly a little woozy before I even boarded this bus, I think in hindsight, I might've been dehydrated or something, anyway, I nearly fainted on the bus. My padding was pretty discrete, but I shudder to think what an emergency person would have said if they caught me unconscious and diapered on a bus. Then again, they don't usually check your pants when you've fainted now do they.

So aside from one incident that could have been risky, I tend to minimize my chances of discovery and risk when I wear on the town.

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
I shudder to think what an emergency person would have said if they caught me unconscious and diapered on a bus.

Considering their patient are already more likely to be of advanced age, I'd bet at least 1% of the people they work on are diapered. It's not even going to phase them.

I wore once to get pre-op testing. Thought it was just bloodwork but included an ekg. Had to tak off shirt. pretty sure some still stuck out of pants.

Mine was pretty recent. My wife went on a 4 day trip so I decided to be brave and wear around my kids....concealed, if course. First time doing that. I also went to church while padded and to the movies. All firsts for me too.

I wear a belted pad all the time including to the gym - it is pretty discreet except in the back, a nice white rectangle up the butt; but with loose gym shorts it is pretty well hidden, I checked pretty carefully... except... I didn't realize that three of my four pairs of shorts were 'double wall' but one pair is a single thin cloth... and it was the the grin on one guys face that clued me in to the difference!! I'm sure half the people there know now....

I wore mine to the GP doctor. He goes lift your shirt.... Yeah, I was showing about 8" of purple diaper!!!! I dont remember if he said anything at all.

When I was a part time teacher I was once rerurning from an out of town drive diapered. I had traffic and didnt have time to take it off. So I went into class with a Depend Plastic backed soaked diaper. I hope none of the students noticed.

In my wife's van while she was driving. If I had leaked onto her seat... She probably would have thrown me out on the interstate!

ive had a few experiences, several with people just popping in and me floating in a huge diaper and just having to be still and not get up. probably the worst was at work though. i'd wore to work and i didnt feel like i over did it with my liquids, but by 5 pm my diaper was full and i didnt get to leave until 9. 2 careful wettings later my diaper was dripping and by the time we lined up at the time clock i know i had a decent wet spot, but i just acted like normal and tried to stick to the back of the line. also at work, people have commented about the way i walk, but afaik nobody has seen or suspected my diapers.

I wore to church... so the risk was great. I live in a rural town where everyone knows everyone, and I just kind of got to the point in life if it happens it happens, and all will be well. The sun will rise tomorrow.

So far I've just worn to the store and around roommates (who don't know) and haven't been found out yet.

It helps a lot if you act natural and pretend nothing is wrong or different.

I guess at home, strangely enough. About a week ago (last Sunday, so exactly a week ago) I was doing chores in just a diaper, plastic pants and a baggy t-shirt that went down past my thighs. A new neighbor/friend who I had helped move (and who doesn't know about my incontinence) came over unannounced with some beers. I opened the door expecting a package on the step (should have realized it was Sunday, duh) and excused myself to put some pants on. He was waiting in the entrance, so I'm still not sure if he saw anything as I ran up the stairs. Hopefully not, and if he did he didn't say anything. I changed into a Tena pull-up before putting on pants, and then had to excuse myself to change again (this time into a regular diaper) twenty minutes later after we started drinking.

If you dont make it a huge deal with it they wont , i have worn many times to dr's and even while having a whole body rash and was requested to take off pants and they both times i went to dr about it they went to get a 2nd dr ... Most of the times i go to the dr i never get my actual dr its always an oncall one , ived been asked and simply said its nothing new and all is good to a few , and a few that saw partial of it ask and about that ..? im like oh i am fine don't worry all is good there its just a comfort thing , nothing else was asked or said of it ,

If you dont act out of place people wont eighter , hell beach and diaper taning or runing in the water in the diaper , change rooms whatever , i got used to just do what makes me comfortable to me ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back