Riskiest place or time you wore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
What was the time where the risk of being caught wearing a diaper was the greatest? How did you deal with the possibility that the diaper was made public knowledge?

Before I started struggling with bed wetting again, my wife knew nothing about my desire to wear. My urges got the better of me and I brought home a package of depends plastic diapers. I stayed up late and put one on and snuck into bed. It was a happy but restless night. The next morning we woke up late and she was yelling at me to get in the shower fast. I waited until she popped out of the room for a second and quickly tossed the lightly used diaper under the bed and ran to the shower before she got back.

I was petrified! And it's good I didn't do it again, cause a couple years later when the bed wetting started, she had a really hard time adjusting to me wearing diapers. I can't imagine how she would have responded to me wearing or if the blue.

I had a doctor's appointment and I somehow completely forgot I was wearing. (Most comfy diaper ever.)

One gentle *shrff* of the cloth against the lining and I went "shit" and adjusted my clothes to try and hide it. Ironically enough, the question of my bladder/urinary health came up, and I did level with him. We found a nice kidney infection, but everything else remains unexplained.

I tend to stealth wear around and about. I've been to family dinners and all wearing, pulling out all the stops to hide it. No real risk of discovery. But i was testing out an "aaww soo cute" at my place and my uncle comes to visit unannounced. Im there in a diaper and a dinosaur onesie and i have scant few seconds to pull on a pair of pants, ditch the onesie and grab the nearest shirt. The shirt was barely long enough to hide anything and that diaper was loud. I couldnt really sit down or walk. It was a close call

I went to a concert last year with some friends and I secretly wore a diaper. By the time the headliner came on I was soaked and for some reason I decided to go crowd surfing. Nothing happened, nobody knew I was in a soaked diaper but looking back in it now that was a very risky decision.

Hey! New here. I actually just came back from a sleep study where I was diapered.

I feel like I should have an answer for this question with all the 24/7 wearing I've done over the last few years. It's hard to think of any standout situations. The risks were pretty well spread.

I guess the greatest risk of discovery was going to see a doctor when I thought I might have bronchitis. I don't enjoy wearing while sick but I wasn't ready to stop 24/7, either. I didn't expect I'd need to undress for the doc but knew it could be a possibility and I just didn't care enough to go change first. The appointment focused on lungs and upper body stuff, so no discovery.

I think for me it has to be people turning up at home unannounced. I have had it happen a few times. A mixture of different things I guess from wearing just a nappy and a t-shirt watching some TV, to wearing an Onsie. Its a bit of a mad dash when you hear the knock at the door to "sort yourself out". Its been everyone from people canvasing their new business to the guy next door wanting to know if I would go round for a BBQ, to family members.

What I do is have some cloths on hot standby should someone knock, I normally have some loose fitting joggers and a hoodie and I can just quickly pop those on over my nappy or over the top of my onsie. Seems to work well. Once the pleasantries are out the way or established who it is and if needed I will go up stairs out of sight and remove the nappy or onsie.

I wear that often now, it doesnt really phase me being out and about or around family members etc. I wear crotch snapping vests under my t-shirt incase it does decide to ride up, so I have that covered. I dont have the guts to wear one to work yet though.

Trevor said:
I feel like I should have an answer for this question with all the 24/7 wearing I've done over the last few years. It's hard to think of any standout situations. The risks were pretty well spread.

I guess the greatest risk of discovery was going to see a doctor when I thought I might have bronchitis. I don't enjoy wearing while sick but I wasn't ready to stop 24/7, either. I didn't expect I'd need to undress for the doc but knew it could be a possibility and I just didn't care enough to go change first. The appointment focused on lungs and upper body stuff, so no discovery.

"For this next test I need you to take off your shirt and I'm going to listen to your lungs as you take several deep breaths."

better be wearing a diaper with a really low rise!

I observed Sleep In Diapers Friday a few months back, wearing a diaper in bed with my wife. She didn't find out (I stayed dry). I think the painkillers I was on had affected my judgement/sense of risk/danger.

bambinod said:
"For this next test I need you to take off your shirt and I'm going to listen to your lungs as you take several deep breaths."

better be wearing a diaper with a really low rise!

I kind of figured this could happen but I didn't want to stop and my typical sense of discretion was pushed aside by the apathy of illness. If she was going to see something, so be it. She listened without needing to take off my shirt. Modern science is wonderful!

When I was younger, much younger about 13. I was on a boat trip with my parents, they were older and they liked to go out to dinner and have drinks. At 13, that was the last thing I wanted to do, sit with my parents at dinner while that got schnockered. So they left me on my own...allot.

Since I had a nice stash hidden on the boat, I would wear quite often. On this particular night, I went over to the marina's hotel it was about 18 stories tall. I was wearing and wandering around. It was easy to get out onto the fire escapes and have a spectacular view. So.... I went out there stripped down to my diapers and plastic pants and just stood out there taking it all in. I remember being nervous, excited, and free at all once. It was a voyeuristic Adrenalin rush I guess.

I never got caught, but I often think back on the, "what if's", that is, what if someone else had wandered out onto that fire escape or came walking down from upstairs, or better yet, hotel security. My Dad would have killed me!

That was then, this is now. NOT IN A 1000 YEARS. I am now fueled by paranoia and know much better. When my son is not around I have the freedom of my house.

littlemoosey said:
I never got caught, but I often think back on the, "what if's", that is, what if someone else had wandered out onto that fire escape or came walking down from upstairs, or better yet, hotel security. My Dad would have killed me!.

And so for some, the nightmare is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wj4NlZMilg

tanrog said:
Hey! New here. I actually just came back from a sleep study where I was diapered.

how did the sleep study go? my first one i wasnt diapered and wet the bed. the nurse helped me change into a pullup. the 2nd went much better--i came diapered. the nurse that time had read what hsppened the first time and had the bed ready for me with pads, but the diaper did its job, and the bed stayed dry.

For me it would have to be last year I decided to go to a Frank Turner concert and I knew the venue had sketchy bathrooms and decided to go padded. Cause I really despise nasty bathrooms. Got to the front door and they were doing pat downs and the lady felt the bulk and hiked up my shirt expecting to see something. After giving what I think she thought was a bag of drugs a hefty tug only to discover it was my padding. She then realized what it was and promptly apologized profusely. I was probably 50 shades of red but I told her "Its alright its fine... It happens"

I never before had a moment like that and it caught me so off guard that after getting through the door I sat down for a bit and thought to myself, "Yup that just happened". Then I got to watch an amazing concert up close at the front and did not have to leave cause I was protected. I am almost sure the look on my face was almost the same look she had. If I remember correctly I was only wearing a plain style padding but it was really embarrassing for me none the less.

I honestly hope I don't have a moment top that one cause I was just broken for a good 5 minutes after that.

Piefox said:
the lady felt the bulk and hiked up my shirt expecting to see something. After giving what I think she thought was a bag of drugs a hefty tug only to discover it was my padding. She then realized what it was and promptly apologized profusely.

You know after the event they all get together and talk about all the crazy stuff each of them got to deal with throughout the night. (I'm sure YOUR experience was nowhere near the most interesting!) Your story likely came up, and hopefully will lead to them having a bit more discretion with their searches, and for everyone working the door to consider that the "bag in the back" just might be a diaper.

Riskiest place I wore a diaper was during a sleep study while I was active duty military.

I hope that my experience was the worst of what they found while searching people. A bit more discretion would have been welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back