Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Airplanes...again

Default Airplanes...again

I know it's been asked before, but is there any advice for wearing diaper while flying... I'm flying out this weekend and am looking for any last-minute tips...

vL

Don't dress like a baby.

Don't worry about what you are wearing and act all suspicious.

Enjoy the flight.

Make sure the diaper you are wearing can handle the length of the flight.

Default chillax

Seriously no one notices or cares. They do not even look in your carry on either. They just scan your whole bag. The diaper looks like any other piece of clothing, a gray blob. The only thing those scanners pick up is metal.

Darkfinn

I will reference Nike here.

"Just do it"

Really, there is nothing to remotely worry about. Just make sure to take a few spares with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I will reference Nike here.

"Just do it"

Really, there is nothing to remotely worry about. Just make sure to take a few spares with you.

What if it leaks

The only thing those scanners pick up is metal.
    I'm quite sure the bag-scanners pick up fluids as well... not that it should matter, just saying.

If someone asks, I would surmise that you would just say that you had a continence issue but weren't expecting a leak. Be sincere and apologise for the inconvenience, it will sound more convincing.

Carry extras... Make sure you are using quality diapers and use a booster if it is a long flight. (or if you hit the Starbucks before you board.)

Wipes show up, I carried those on a flight with my ipod and stuff because they work so much better. I was asked to take them out, the person was more embarrased than I was.

Just relax and act normal. Always have an extra with you just in case. And, as the posts have said above me: make sure your diaper can handle the length of the flight (however long that is).