• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohorainbow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm happy to have found this space!

I'm not sure, but I may be a bit different than most here in that I'm in my 40's - although no one believes me when I tell them that. I like to think that being in touch with my "littleness" is the reason! :smile: I'm hoping to form friendships with folks like me, especially in my general age range, because I don't know anyone who is into diapers or being little.

I have only recently come to terms with my desire to wear diapers. I've wanted to for sometime, but was struggling with it because I don't currently physically "need" them... i.e., I'm not incontinent. Fortunately, my husband is 100% supportive, which was a concern for me before I opened up to him about it.

I work full-time from home (a plus for being able to work in diapers!), and I have a spoiled rotten dog who is now two. I like crafty stuff, such as knitting, crocheting, quilting, blinging out adult pacifiers and making pacifier clips. I also read quite a bit, write, watch tons of documentaries, color, etc...

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Hello bohorainbow and welcome to the group.

Very nicely done introduction.

Do not worry we don't bit. I am sure you find a lot of supportive information so that you an gain and understanding and exceptance of the needs.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I'm glad your husband is supportive. That makes everything a lot easier. I think you will enjoy this site as we discuss a lot of different topics. You're lucky that you can work at home. I mostly retired though I still work part time as a professional musician. It's nice to be able to stay at home and work.

Welcome to ADISC. It's always nice to have support from partners. I know the struggle of reconciling wanting to wear diapers versus the need (in my case there was an eventual convergence though); I wrangled for months before I finally made the leap.

It's great being Little. It makes everything a little (heh) brighter and enjoyable.

Thank you for the welcome, Egor! I'm already so impressed with all the information available here!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, dogboy! Yes, I feel quite fortunate to have such an open-minded, kind-hearted, and understanding partner. I know some do not have that kind of relationship, and that makes me sad. And yes, working from home is also quite a blessing! Working as a professional musician does sound like great fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, OmiOMy! I only very recently made that leap myself, but I have no regrets! It's so wonderful to have a space like this to connect with others who can relate to all this.

Welcome to ADISC. That was an excellent introduction. I am also "in your age range", but you will find there are quite a few of us here, so not so rare. You have picked an awesome time to begin trying diapers, by the way. When I first started wearing regularly - 20 years ago - pretty much the only thing available were store bought and mail order medical diapers. Now a days there are so many cute ABDL diapers available, it's hard to believe. What have you tried so far? And, there are also more and more ABDL clothing options. I have several onesies, footed PJs, overalls and rompers. There's just so much out there.

Don't be shy. ADISC is a very friendly and supportive community and you can find answers to all your questions here.

Regards, Tig.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Hi, Tig! And thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to discover that diaper lovers in my age bracket are not as rare as I initially thought. Thus far, I've only tried Northshore, Rearz printed, and a very basic Select brief, which I believe is made by Tranquility. I'm getting ready to order some Dry 24/7. I tried a cloth-backed once (can't recall the brand offhand) which I absolutely did not like at all. I've discovered that I definitely require a plastic backing, and the crinklier and bulkier the better! :) I haven't worn in public yet, though, but if/when I do, I'm sure discretion will be more important to me. I'm trying to decide if I prefer prints or plain. While they're are admittedly lots of cute prints available, I sort of like the look and feel of a plain white one for some reason. As for clothing, I have purchased several adorable onesies from Onesies Downunder, as well as pacifiers and clips. I also have some footed onesies for winter that I've picked up online... probably Amazon or somewhere. I also have some bibs! I was into all that stuff for a few years before diapers. I'm trying to be conscious about to whom I give my money. I've learned there are some companies out there who don't really operate ethically. That sort of thing is important to me.

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Funny you should mention Patterned vs. Plain. I feel the same way. As a child of the 70s, plain white diapers were what we had and I identify strongly with those. They look pure and innocent. On the other hand, the new ABDL prints coming out are adorable. It's a toss up which I prefer, depends on the day.

Yeah, and crinkly is a must! Well, have fun trying out the different brands.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Yeah, and crinkly is a must! Well, have fun trying out the different brands.

I see there are lots of us who love that crinkle! :smile: And I will definitely have fun... feels like being a kid in a candy store!

Welcome to the group!
I am 60, and have been back in diapers 24/7 the last 30 years...I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Almost 40! Welcome welcome

caitianx said:
Welcome to the group!
I am 60, and have been back in diapers 24/7 the last 30 years...I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Thank you! Nice to "meet" you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back