Status
Not open for further replies.

St00FeD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Who else drinks beer just to pee in diapers?
I'd use to do it almost the time until I started to get fat lol now only weekends or every once in a blue moon
But now I like to get 2 diapers, cut the ineer one and drink beer and play some computer games for hours not having to get up to go pee. It's great the diaper gets sooooooooooo big and squishy after too many to count wettings lol
So who's with me there what do u do when you drink alot of beer or any other liquid?

I am, but in moderation, back in my 20's I use to indulge in drinks all the time, now that I hit my early 30's, things changed, I don't like that drunk feeling to much, and well, hang overs hurt more for some reason. But alas, I still enjoy a good bender every once in a while, and when I do get the chance to do it, I better be padded up or there's gona be a puddle beneath me.
I can get the same wetting feeling now with iced tea, if I wanna kick back and have a diaper day i'll make I pitcher, of green tea and enjoy that, one of my favorite hobbies is when I get a new brand of diapers, i'll do a trial to see what they can handle, so the green tea gets put into use.

xbxmxl67 said:
Who else drinks beer just to pee in diapers?
I'd use to do it almost the time until I started to get fat lol now only weekends or every once in a blue moon
But now I like to get 2 diapers, cut the ineer one and drink beer and play some computer games for hours not having to get up to go pee. It's great the diaper gets sooooooooooo big and squishy after too many to count wettings lol
So who's with me there what do u do when you drink alot of beer or any other liquid?

I do this.... If I think about it in advance i will start over hydrating a bit that afternoon. I usually do it on my back deck. Play on my phone, kill a sixer and a diaper or two. Change and crash for the night.

No longer necessary, but many times in the past I downed a couple beers before going to bed (diapered) hoping to wet in my sleep. Often worked! Now days a large glass of water accomplishes the same.

I get better results drinking Gatorade. I don't drink much anymore, it tends to make my cloths fall off. But when I do, I wear a diaper.

I may have a beer either Friday or Saturday night. I can't drink much because of a past stomach ulcer history, but I do enjoy the occasional craft beer and a wet diaper.

I drink a 12 oz and 25 oz can of beer along with a couple of sips of wine and 2 shots of crown royal and that good for about four hours of sleep Then it's toss and turn tell the alarm. 5 days a week. I do wet the bed cause of it.

WABX said:
I drink a 12 oz and 25 oz can of beer along with a couple of sips of wine and 2 shots of crown royal and that good for about four hours of sleep Then it's toss and turn tell the alarm. 5 days a week. I do wet the bed cause of it.

With that much alcohol I’m guessing you wet in your sleep? Is that the objective?

I love drinking while diapered. It helps me feel more little and pee more. Unfortunately, for me, it seems I'm resistant to alcohol's effects and I can still walk a straight line and think rationally up until the point where I pass out. I just get mellow and stop giving a shit about stuff.

I like to get hella drunk and really push my bladder capacity. Kind of like an accident. It feels awesome!
(Usually I get drunk at that level by a bottle of cheap-ish vodka.)

WBxx said:
With that much alcohol I’m guessing you wet in your sleep? Is that the objective?

No it's to sleep. I don't sleep worth a damn. With out what i do now i was taking 12 over the counter sleeping add pills. The effects went way into the morning which was bad. I don't have that now with the alcohol.

Drinking some beer and peeing in a diaper is usually how I spend my Friday night. I will usually wake up sometime during the night to have to pee, but it's always nice to be able to just pee in my diaper instead of walking all the way to the bathroom.

5 beers down and quite wet right now.

Its how i spend most of my days when i get off work xD Diaper up crack open a few beers and play some video games.

It is no secret that alcohol certainly has an effect upon many people that causes them to wet or urinate both in a semi-conscious state and while asleep.

Yes, this teddy cowboy has indulged in beer on occasions and I admit, the effect is such as to unconsciously wet my self during sleep or making it easier just to pee and use a diaper while doing other things is something that is enjoyable. For many ABDLs, the desire to feel incontinent is pretty powerful, and beer or alcohol is something that can give a temporary fix.

But the bigger truth is that it is not really a fix, and the long term consequences are not worth the short term pleasure that comes about because of it.

The dangers of addiction and the health consequences of excess drinking are real.

Despite the feelings of loss of control and waking up in a wet diaper not recalling when you wet or intentionally doing so, it is in reality not worth the very real dangers associated with it. It is a false sense of being.

And I am not sharing this from some warning label on your bottle of Budweiser, but rather from sad personal experience. It isn't something to toy around with. (I'm talking drinking in excess)

There are better ways to relax and enjoy wearing diapers. Don't make the experience artificial.:educate:

Drinking beer during concerts while being diapered is fun.
If you don't like alcohol, try caffeinated drinks as caffeine has the same diuretic effect as alcohol.

coffee is another popular diuretic, due to the caffeine and water iirc.

"You can't buy beer. You only rent it for awhile..."

i love to drink beer, but i dont do it to pee in my diapers--that just come naturally.

I used to drink as a way to rationalize wearing diapers. Now that i have accepted the fact that I enjoy wearing, I usually don't drink to wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back