Trowing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just spent the last two hours both throwing up and draining from the back side. I feel awful. Thankfully, I think I'm done, there seems to be nothing left.

As I finished cleaning myself up, took a quick shower and climbed into bed, I put on a clean dry, freshly powdered diaper. I feel like I can finally breath. And then a memory hit me.

When I was 5 or 6, I had spent the night at a cousin's house, he was three, we had a great day full of all kinds of fun. At bed time, I started feeling sick, but was encouraged to lay down and try to rest. A few hours later, I woke up with diarrhea and then went back to bed. Half an hour later, it hit even harder and I messed my undies... And then I started throwing up. My aunt took very good care of me, cleaned me up and brought me back to the room I was sleeping in. There was a diaper on the bed. I was shocked, but was kind of out of it. She rubbed my back and said, it's ok, it's just for in case you get sick again. Exhausted, and still feeling naushious, I didn't argue. She diapered me so gentally and lovingly that I couldn't help but feel warm and loved and safe. The next morning I woke up feeling so much better, my dapper was a bit wet (I was a bed wetter off and on, all the way through teenhood), but my bed was dry which felt so nice compared to other wet nights, so I remember not even caring. Since my PJ pants and undies we're messed, and my cousins clothes too small, I just wore a diaper and t shirt all morning, which my cousin did too (he was sort of potty trained, but wet his bed more than me), until my mom picked me up before lunch. I think this is (to borrow from inside out) a core memory in why I love diapers so much.

So now as I lay here in bed, exhausted and feeling terrible, there's a little part of me that feels warm, and loved, and safe. Now I'm off to sleep, and I won't mind a bit of I wake up just a little we. Now if only I could spend my morning in just a t-shirt and my crinklez, I would have the makings of a great morning!

Diapers certainly help relieve some of my stress when I'm sick. When I'm sick I just want to stay in bed, preferably sleeping. I'm somewhat limited by my body getting aches if I stay on my back or side too long, so I toss and turn. But after about 12 hours both shoulders and my back are both bothering me so I usually get forced out of bed for awhile at least. But now I can just keep drinking to stay well-hydrated, and put on a thick diaper and waddle off to bed. I've always got a bottle of water beside my bed too, and since I wake up often I frequently grab a sip of water. So even on the best of days my diaper's soaked by morning, but I haven't had to get out of bed even once, which really helps maximize the sleep I get in a night.

And when it's gas / diarrhea, diapers mean I don't have to stress about whether or not to trust a fart, I can just relax and let it pass. Usually when I'm in that state, I'm either passing gas or brackish water. So if it's liquid, I just shrug it off, give thanks for my diaper, and go back to sleep! My diaper's just a bit wetter than usual by morning, with a bit darker tint to the padding.

I don't know what I was thinking one time - I was feeling really crummy and just "didn't feel like wearing a diaper to bed" and so I didn't. Regret came around midnight. Cleaned up, padded up, and went back to sleep. Finally was forced out of bed a bit early the next morning to change an absolutely soaked diaper, which had been getting drenched from two sources all night long. And as I carwled back into bed in fresh dry padding, I vowed to never again sleep sick without a diaper for any reason.

Moral of the story: if you're a DL, you're insane not to wear a thick diaper to bed. You simply have no excuse not to.

A few years ago when I was doing my first colonoscopy prep, my wife came in and said "are you wearing a diaper?" I said I was and she said, that's probalby a good idea.
I've had some real bad experiences with being sick and diarrhea and was happy to have had diapers available.

I'm the opposite - when I am feeling poorly, I don't like to do anything and that includes putting on a diaper.

The toilet is close and I will just get up and go to the toilet. If I miscalculate, I just throw my PJ's or underwear or whatever in the hamper for wash day

If I had a GF or SO who would diaper me, I probably would not decline an offer to be diapered but I wouldn't diaper myself if I was feely poorly.

Full Disclosure: I don't wear 24/7, I wear when I want to.

Same here. I was a bedwetter until I was around 10 or 11, and I still remember wearing a pull-up by myself in my bedroom before going to bed. Waking up with a wet diaper becomes a normal thing for me, since it happened quite frequently. Now I still wear my adult diapers to bed just for fun, and saved me from a few accidents, like what happened a few days ago. I woke up with a terrible stomach cramps, and stood up to the bathroom, but I can't hold it anymore and messed my diaper. At least it's better that ruining my pyjamas! :D

Several years ago I was on Arctic cruising in Norway. It was 1 week cruising with each day on different location and excursions. It was cold as it can be during Arctic winter( coldest -42C)

But with proper clothing and equipment it was OK. During longer excursions my wife and I wore diapers. Not really good option to pee outside on very cold temperatures outside with no place to do it in private or to remove clothing and be half naked ( overals and Fully bodysuits are must)

During first 3 days me or my wife needed to use them once. During fourth day we just came from very long excursion back on ship and just drop our overalls and jackets in our cabin and went with our base and mid layers ( and diapers still on us) on lunch. We were hungry as polar bears. Lunch was buffet. Tasty and plentyfull. Beatifull served.

But with lunch near end , ship was leaving protection of island and went on open sea, with blizzard storm comming in full force. Waves were huge and ship was crushing through waves. In some moments you felt that half of ship was or above water or deep under it.

Until we reached our cabin we already felt sea sick. After 10 minutes I rushed to bathroom, above toillet and started to vomit.It will be good that if just happened once. In a span of 1.5 hour it happened 6 times!!!! Six times!!!

During fourth or fifth time I losted completely control above my body. I did know what to do first; vomit, wet or mess. With choosing vomiting in toilet , other two went in diaper. I never experienced such loss of control over my body. Diaper saved a day( Tena ultima with plastic pull-up pants). My wife vomited two times and wet her diaper. After spending some time on bathroom floor, gained some strenght to remove everything from me, remove diaper and have a shower. My wife did a same.

After we lay on bed with our legs closest posible near our chests ( this position helped against sea sickenss. We were diapered for rest if day and spending afternoon in bed. In early evening storm calmed down and ship was again beetween islands. Recovered until dinner, after which we spent evening in top, roof deck hot jakuzi watching polar lights ( not in diapers :eek:)

Diapers during sickess and trowing up!??
100% must

Last edited:
I suppose if you can only have one end pointed into the toilet at a time, diapers sure do come in handy!

(though I know a lot of people that have had to spend an afternoon basically sitting on the toilet with a small trash can in their lap during a particularly bad flu)

I’ve been there a few times myself, sitting on the toilet with a bucket and both ends going full tilt. For me nappies are a sexual thing and usually the last thing I want to do when I’m ill is indulge in padding, I just don’t feel like it.

Bose said:
I’ve been there a few times myself, sitting on the toilet with a bucket and both ends going full tilt. For me nappies are a sexual thing and usually the last thing I want to do when I’m ill is indulge in padding, I just don’t feel like it.

Had that happen once, "just didn't feel like it". A little while later I got a surprise, and had to go clean up.

When you're sick, cleaning up a messy diaper is a whole lot easier than cleaning up messy sheets or pants.

Trust me here, when you're sick is one of the best times to pad up. Look on the bright side - at that point you have an option that MOST people only WISH they could do. Do yourself a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back