Not open for further replies.

SaxoColtrane

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've been using depends with tabs for the past year as my diaper of choice, but sometimes it leaks sags and are very uncomfortable around the butt (it feels like one side of my butt has been hit while the other one seems nicely cushioned probably due to the lack of butt padding).

I was wondering what're some good affordable diapers for day time so that they aren't so bulky someone notices.

My current favorites are North Shore Supreme Lite and ABU Preschool. The Preschools are a tad thick compared to other daytime diapers.

The ABU Preschools cloth backed has been my go-to day diaper for a bit now. They're decently priced and plenty absorbent for that need, imo.

right now abu preschool and tykables little builders are the best abdl daywear if you don't need higher capacity. They're right around the perfect thickness to be not so much in the crotch when dry, but still have useful capacity.

I don't wear that often during the day, but I have found that Tranquility diapers are very discreet and useful. They don't look like they would hold much, but somehow they do. I also like the feel of them, a slimmer cut between the legs. I was traveling recently and the slimline breathables held three decent wettings even while sitting in the car. They are peach colored though, lol. Also, tranquility is pretty cheap, maybe cheaper than depends.

Some good suggestions already

Tranquility ATN - leaked during day
ABU preschool - leaked during day

so my current choice is: Confidry 24/7, both night and day.

I think the best fit for me so far has been the abu kiddos. Something just dandy about them. For my size and shape the fit amazingly snug in all the right places and dont sag if you find the sweet spot on the taping. Not as big on the absorbency but softer than average plastic and a tad more discreet. Great for wearing around all day. If you're feeling a little cheekier, the Aawww soo cutes are plenty great and probably the noisiest of the bunch... which is kindof a selling feature when the mood strikes.

Molicare super plus

LittleICme said:
Some good suggestions already

Tranquility ATN - leaked during day
ABU preschool - leaked during day

so my current choice is: Confidry 24/7, both night and day.

I just ordered some confidry for nighttime but I heard they're way to bulky to be wearing during the day. I only have medium voids nothing too much during the day so that's why I'm kinda against using a really thick diaper for day time.

What about Wellness Superio or Totaldry? Might be worth a look.

Tykables little builders without a doubt are my favorite day time diaper at this point. Having velcro tabs keeps your diaper well in place without worry of tabs popping. You can also take it off and refasten easy if the need arises.

My previous favorite was the plastic backed Tena Slip Maxi (there’s a new version but haven’t tried). They are super thin and have solid tapes, and can absorb quite a bit.

SaxoColtrane said:
I've been using depends with tabs for the past year as my diaper of choice, but sometimes it leaks sags and are very uncomfortable around the butt (it feels like one side of my butt has been hit while the other one seems nicely cushioned probably due to the lack of butt padding).

I was wondering what're some good affordable diapers for day time so that they aren't so bulky someone notices.

I recommend using some type of stuffer pad in the depends with tabs if you are going to be using them for more then one big wetting, you can get overnight pads at Walmart for 9 bucks for 30 which do a pretty good job or or tena (intimates I think they go by now, they rebranded them like 2 times in a really short period of time) 7's and those are really absorbent,

SaxoColtrane said:
I just ordered some confidry for nighttime but I heard they're way to bulky to be wearing during the day. I only have medium voids nothing too much during the day so that's why I'm kinda against using a really thick diaper for day time.

I do not find the Confidry 24/7 too bulky for daytime.
I have been wearing them everyday to work since January.
Great diaper! Have not leaked on me.

Leaky diapers are WAY more obvious than thick diapers.

Well, it would depend on how long you would be wearing one diaper before a change and how wet you could get in a short amount of time.

I like BareBums as a medium capacity diaper, or Little Pawz or Tykables Overnights as a higher capacity diaper; but I don't wear out of physical need either.

I'm glad to read some positive comments on ConfiDry 24/7. I'm placing an order for some this week from Northshore. I've never worn in public, so I'm curious to see if these will be discreet enough for me to eventually do so. I've read elsewhere online that others also feel they're too bulky. Regardless, I'll make them work because it doesn't seem like they're exactly the least expensive diaper out there, that's for sure. I'll also thumbs up Northshore Supremes for daytime wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back