Good Cloth Backed Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
So typically I get ABU Preschools but I’m a medium and they have been out of mediums for a very very long time now. So what are some really good Cloth backed diapers that I can get instead? I’m probably dreaming, but if they happened to have 2 tabs, or velcro. I’m on board.

Molicare super plus. Phenomenal cloth backed for the money

Yes, stretching is pretty much the bane of all cloth backed diapers. The best I've found so far are the Seni Quatro, and if you don't mind pullups, the northshore pullups. For pullups, they are surprisingly extra absorbant.

NeverKnow said:
Do the Preschools stretch a lot? I recently tried my sample NorthShore AirSupremes, and they were nice, but they just stretch out too much and require regular adjustment. I don't know whether that's just a problem with all cloth-backed though.

Honestly not really aslong as you get the correct size. I use these all the time and I’ve never had extreme stretching.

I use the Tena Stretch ultra daily. They have one large Velcro tab on each side and have some stretch, but in a good way. The way baby diapers stretch on the side.

I've always had stretching issues with the cloth-back diapers I've tried but they were also pretty cheap diapers.

BabyLink9 said:
So typically I get ABU Preschools but I’m a medium and they have been out of mediums for a very very long time now. So what are some really good Cloth backed diapers that I can get instead? I’m probably dreaming, but if they happened to have 2 tabs, or velcro. I’m on board.

Tena Slip Maxi clothlike are somewhat similar. Northshore also carries some good clothlike. ABU's preschool are hard to beat for price tho.

wheelman21 said:
I use the Tena Stretch ultra daily. They have one large Velcro tab on each side and have some stretch, but in a good way. The way baby diapers stretch on the side.

Well I ordered a pair for the Tena Ultra Stretch. I’m excited to try these. I can’t find a lot of info about them however... no one had done a review on them. Like how much they hold. What does the fit look like and all that. The 36 per package is real nice! Seriously can’t wait :)

BabyLink9 said:
I can’t find a lot of info about them however... no one had done a review on them. Like how much they hold. What does the fit look like and all that.

My recollection is they don't have standing leak guards. They seem to hold slightly more than a pullup style diaper. They were really nice when I was newly incontinent, because the stretchy sides meant I could easily pull them down and back up the few times I could make it to the bathroom, while offering a snugger and more adjustable fit than a pullup (that could be why they seemed to hold more). The sizing was a little odd, and the tabs often ended up overlapping when I adjusted them later in the day.

I keep looking at them and I'd love to try them and review them but just don't have the $$ to yet. They are on my list though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back