activities while diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like walking in a belted nappy. When not in the country (my walking is in cities) and there aren't enough places to pee I am on the verge of needing them though I accept I'm wearing them through choice.

It is also something to think about when walking on your own - which I do a lot.

Building furniture

Other than going to work and stuff like that, I like to build furniture. I don't know if that's cool, but I find it very relaxing.

Bike riding. Great to have the extra padding

Here's some of my favorite ways of using a diaper :

1. Wear a dry diapers to bed. Wake up at the middle of the night. Wet it while lying on my stomach and in other different positions. Then go to sleep in the wet diaper.

2. Wet a diaper completely and sit on it. Then wet again.

3. Wear nothing but a diaper and go on doing usual chores around the house.

4. Wet a little bit every 10-15 minutes for the whole day.

5. Drink lots of water and hold until I'm desperate. Keep myself busy with the computer and let it burst out automatically.

6. Wetting while eating.

7. Put chocolates or candies inside the diaper. After wetting and keeping them on for some time I eat them. (May sound gross to some people but I make sure to keep the wrapper on while putting)

8. Stand and keep wetting a bulky diaper in the shower and let the pee run through the legs.

9. Getting desperate and trying different pee holding challenges in the internet and eventually end up wetting.

10. Listening to calming nature and water sounds while sleeping and wetting slowly with the flow~

Reactions: Kane2000
Mountain biking while diapered is great if you have padding that does not fall apart. The extra padding is indeed welcome.

Adiba said:
7. Put chocolates or candies inside the diaper. After wetting and keeping them on for some time I eat them. (May sound gross to some people but I make sure to keep the wrapper on while putting)

I suppose just as long as your SURE it's the chocolate you put in and not the kind you put out. ;D

It's not something I would do...although I totally grossed someone out once by having a melted Reese's cup in my work lunch and licking it out of the wrapper. XD IT STILL TASTED GOOD.

Im just doing everything like i did before injured
Im still working ,still playing drums,still camping and still living my routine as before

going to college while diapered is also a good one

Biggles said:
I fly my plane diapered sometimes can be convienient on long trips

Ditto! What do you fly?

I absolutely love doing yoga in diapers. It's beyond relaxing. Additionally I like going to the movies and racing cars while padded.

I briefly had a job as a cab driver and wore them then.

Pretty much anything. But right now I am laying here coloring and reading ADISC and it’s very enjoyable.

Usually I just sleep in them. Once in a while to a movie or working around the house.

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Ditto! What do you fly?

I fly/own a cessna 150 but do quite a bit of flying in a c172, sport star and less in a few other but most of the time blasting around in the 150 how bout yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tanrog said:
I absolutely love doing yoga in diapers. It's beyond relaxing.

I just did that this morning! trying to find ways to be more active while padded :)

Fuzzy pjs diaper and drive in movies was fun but anything u do normaly lol

Horse riding can be fun with a diaper. That whole area can get a bit sore if you ride for a long time, and having a diaper makes it feel like you're sitting on a cloud.

I love going to the movies or the zoo. Pretty much every activity is made better with diapers though lol.

PQNY said:
Horse riding can be fun with a diaper. That whole area can get a bit sore if you ride for a long time, and having a diaper makes it feel like you're sitting on a cloud.

I've found that (with disposables anyway?) if you are sitting and sweating, the padding starts getting lumpy and actually quite uncomfortable. Is that an issue with horseback riding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back