activities while diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds great. Especially the “no underwear” rule. I’ll have to pack pull-ups if I’m not feeling it too much

Smackers17 said:
That sounds great. Especially the “no underwear” rule. I’ll have to pack pull-ups if I’m not feeling it too much

Sure, you can't cheat and wear undies if all you have is diapers!

I was actually thinking of stopping at a diaper store on the way back. I’m going from North Carolina to buffalo NY. Would be so cool and nerve wracking to buy good diapers at a real store for a change! Know of anywhere?

Bambinod, I keep reading your post just to make sure I have everything. I think I might skip all the spray/ powder stuff because I know the TSA can be a pain in the tush. (At least my tush will be padded!)

if you have a hobby... then do that in diapers. If you are looking for sugestions, then you could play video games or watch a movie with a diaper

Smackers17 said:
I was actually thinking of stopping at a diaper store on the way back. I’m going from North Carolina to buffalo NY. Would be so cool and nerve wracking to buy good diapers at a real store for a change! Know of anywhere?
The is a place that sells abdl diapers in Albany NY, they do run ads on Craig’s list so check there to get specifics

- - - Updated - - -

I always wanted to go into the woods and play in a stream in just a diaper

The most fun thing I've ever done whilst diapered was abseiling. I'd never done it before and I was scared half to death but I was in a group of friends and no-one else chickened out so I didn't either. I literally threw myself off a bridge..! It's actually pretty easy, once you know how to use the ropes to control your speed. You hold them above and below your waist and control it by by changing the tension, lifting or lowering your hand. If you let go completely, you stop.

I got down to the bottom and the instructor said "Right, who wants to go again?" I was first up with a "Hell, yes!"

Being diapered probably actually made it more comfortable because part of the harness goes between your legs. So for me it was nicely padded instead of chafing against my... sensitive parts.

downtide said:
I got down to the bottom and the instructor said "Right, who wants to go again?" I was first up with a "Hell, yes!"

Being diapered probably actually made it more comfortable because part of the harness goes between your legs. So for me it was nicely padded instead of chafing against my... sensitive parts.

Also so, if it scared the piss out of you, so be it!

Coreyteen19 said:
You could go to Tenerife and Build a Sandcastle on Nudist beach Wearing just your Diaper and nothing else :) I did a huge one and It took me 3 hours to do with small forts and water flowing through too :) 2 Poops and 2 diaper changes on the beach and IT was complete. I'd definitely recommend If

wouldnt a nudist beach require you to be totally nude, no diaper?

- - - Updated - - -

Smackers17 said:
I’m going on a “road trip” the weekend, my plan: wear diapers 24:7 until I get back home. Why? Well I’m actually going to fly out of state, buy a car and drive back 11.5 hours by myself. No wife kids or friends. I’ll have to stay overnight in a hotel too. Sounds fun to me. Anyone have any tips?

dont leak in the new car.

Going to the club diapered, and peeing while dancing with someone you're into. <3

Watching Italian operas, catching snow on my tongue, and playing freeze tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lilynyan said:
Going to the club diapered, and peeing while dancing with someone you're into. <3

And here I thought wetting my diaper while running would be the most challenging thing ever. We have a new winner! Wetting your diaper while dancing with your crush!

Diving, swimming.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

bambinod said:
And here I thought wetting my diaper while running would be the most challenging thing ever. We have a new winner! Wetting your diaper while dancing with your crush!
Honestly, I think running would be a lot harder. Club dancing is nowhere near as strenuous.

It's pretty great though. <3

I wear diapers while skiing. It is extremely easy to hide them under ski and snowboard pants. The noise is also easily masked by the noise of the pants.

I wear diapers while do most anything. About the only time I wont wear is swimming, or running/hiking if it is hot out and at work. Ive worn to work but it was a pain in the but with changes, etc.

thedlguy said:
I wear diapers while do most anything. About the only time I wont wear is swimming, or running/hiking if it is hot out and at work. Ive worn to work but it was a pain in the but with changes, etc.
Swimming in a diaper is great, exspecialy when the diaper has adsorbed as much water as possible and you have to waddle out of the river and back to your car for a dry diaper so you can repeat the same thing again, it’s even better when after the third or forth diaper your approached by someone who’s been watching you all this time without you even knowing they where there.

I like to wear diapers when shopping for diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back