activities while diapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much new to offer, given what others have contributed. Generally, I just like to go about normal daily activities with a diaper, and try to be careful that I don't soak my diaper beyond its capacity. A new activity that I really enjoy diapered is working out/exercising in my home gym, particularly in a messy diaper.

I marched in a parade this past weekend wearing a abu space diaper.. felt great!!

pampers4U said:
I marched in a parade this past weekend wearing a abu space diaper.. felt great!!

I envy you people with healthy, resilient skin. I'm certain my skin would riot on me if I did that much walking in a thicker diaper like that!

MailCat581 said:
I only wanted to reply to part of your text. But when you mentioned about the sink being used as a toilet seat for a kid in potty training; that reminded me of a situation that happened when I worked for one of the worst employers with the worst maintained public bathrooms; I'm talking about Wal-Mart. One night; I was in charge of our maintenance crew because our supervisor was on vacation for a week. So I'm sitting in the lunchroom with my crew and the managers were all over the walkie wanting to know when maintenance got there.

So I answered the call and they told me that when we get started for the night; can one of us start cleaning the family restroom in the back. So, I volunteered to do it. When I first opened the door; I saw a little paper on the floor, trash can overflowing, nothing really out of the ball park. But then I turned and saw the sink. I don't know if someone was being funny or if it was the aforementioned kid in potty training; but someone had dropped two big ones in the sink. IN THE SINK! Needless to say I had to shut the bathroom down to be able to clean it and then locked it up for the night because our store was not a 24 hour store.
Wow! I had that happened when I worked at one of the movie theaters I had worked for in my teens. It's like some people think it's a hilarious joke or prank. Maybe some college kid thinking he was hot shit, literally!

All I know is that that one Barstow, California rest stop bathroom was God-awful, and I wished I didn't have to use it so bad. Diapers are an excellent alternative for that sort of thing. Ain't no way I'm going into another atrocious bathroom like that again. Not unprepared. Even if all I have is a damned adult sized pullup, I'll use that long before I sit on a toilet seat that has human bio-waste on it.

Yeah, I am not a germaphobe, but going into bathrooms like that if I had been would've given me some serious anxiety attacks.

-James T. Knight 2018
"Don't forget to wiggle your diaper butt at least once a day!"

"Be diapered & proud of it!"

"Accidents happen! That's why we are allowed to buy ADULT diapers!!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PQNY said:
Horse riding can be fun with a diaper. That whole area can get a bit sore if you ride for a long time, and having a diaper makes it feel like you're sitting on a cloud.

I echo what PQNY has said, I wear diapers occasionally while riding, which is mostly while rounding up cattle. This is a BIG deal, as if you happen to understand the whole cowboy culture, it is definitely an antonym for being little in any fashion. If you have ever heard the term, "cowboy up", then you perhaps might understand. There certainly is the who stigma of cowboys don't cry and anything associated with being little would be ridiculed and definitely not understood.

But for me, I have worn many times while riding horses on the mountain, whether simply herding cattle or during the major "round up" of cattle where there are dozens of other cowboys around and we are bringing over 4,000 head of cattle off of the mountain. As far as I know (and I've certainly been more than watchful) no one has ever noticed and I have never had anyone say anything about it. Wearing jeans over the diaper tends to hide it pretty well. Also, I usually wear leather chaps which then only the back of my jeans is even exposed, so it is highly unlikely to be noticed.

As for why? --For some reason, the wearing of the diaper allows me to still be a bit of my little side, while being the very masculine and adult side that mirrors Jim Craig in the "Man from Snowy River", going hell bent for leather to gather the wild horses. [video=youtube;fAEIbUmhloM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAEIbUmhloM[/video]

... That is my favorite #1 all time movie!!! Just because if I could ever describe who I am or what I want to be, that is me :detective3

But I also agree with PQNY, in that you can get a bit sore. Hence the reason for baby powder.

In response to the larger question, I would say that wearing a diaper while doing whatever it is that you like to do, is a good thing. It allows you to not only enjoy the activity that you like to do, but also be the part of yourself that enjoys wearing diapers. By wearing diapers while doing those other things you really have a passion in doing, flying, hiking, running, or whatever, it is blending the deepest parts of yourself together and allowing you to be uniquely you.

That is an awesome thing!!! Being who you are and want to be.

:hug:

Last edited:
Skydiving. Done that enough times...

Activities

My activities don't change because I wear nappies but my nappies change by my activities. When out and about I will wear a low profile diaper for less attraction. When fewer people are around then I will wear a higher profile more absorbent diaper. Just depends where I'm at my needs at the time.

Cleaning the house. Or usually it's the opposite way: If I clean the house, I usually wear a diaper.

I'm wearing a diaper to relax. Reading a book or watching a good movie.

Absolutely everything. Diapers are my only underwear every day and night.

I like shopping with my wife in a diaper so she doesnt tease me for having to find the washroom in every store. (playfully not mean, shes never mean)

I like to ride my motorcycle diapered, and working around the house diapered is also nice, just go whenever, no need to stop what you are doing.

Homework, studying, and video games. That’s what I do when I’m padded.

for the most part, living, everything, well except showering... It is my underwear now. You know riding my motorcycle is more comfortable now, and I don't have to buy an expensive Corbin seat.

daylight said:
for the most part, living, everything, well except showering... It is my underwear now. You know riding my motorcycle is more comfortable now, and I don't have to buy an expensive Corbin seat.

With the money you saved on the Corbin you should treat yourself to some new diapers! Trying out other”models” is part of the fun!

I usually do most of standard things, and I don´t care whether diapered or not. But for many of it, I found being diapered makes it somehow better.

I love SCUBA diving with a premium diaper on under a dry suit.

ieyasu said:
I love SCUBA diving with a premium diaper on under a dry suit.

Hmm, if you wet the diaper then wouldn't that technically make it a wet suit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back