Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any fetlifers on here?

I'm on there (similar username), keeping eyes peeled for munches--and just to see who's around. I have to be a bit careful, though. I live in a small town, and gossip is a currency here. I was a FetLife user for less than five minutes before I stumbled upon the profile of a (non-ABDL) coworker. *squirm*
    Last edited by Cottontail; 22-Jul-2018 at 19:45.

I'm on there. MrBigBootz

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I'm on there (similar username), keeping eyes peeled for munches--and just to see who's around. I have to be a bit careful, though. I live in a small town, and gossip is a currency here. I was a FetLife user for less than five minutes before I stumbled upon the profile of a (non-ABDL) coworker. *squirm*
    I work with a gay fella and he kept staring at one of our other co-workers. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I found him on Grindr." The only thing that came of it is that we found out the dude was bi. XD And everyone at work was like "Eh. Whatever."

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    I work with a gay fella and he kept staring at one of our other co-workers. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I found him on Grindr." The only thing that came of it is that we found out the dude was bi. XD And everyone at work was like "Eh. Whatever."
    Yeah, as far as what this coworker is into, it's a "whatever." The squirminess has more to do with my own sense of insecurity. I'm acquainted with better than half the people living within a two-mile radius of me, so becoming "that diaper guy" would be really easy. I'm not worried about it, but I also can't be stupid.

Razorcats
    but my proflie lacks a lot of information right now :P