Thread: A little new but trying

Question A little new but trying

recently i asked my roommate if i can bee treated as his girlfriends baby, he said no but it was all fine. hes like a brother to me and i respected him very much and i didnt want to cross any boundary's .
    he's very accepting of the abdl community and knows what i'm going threw(i think). so in a cupple of weeks he's going to try to hook me up with a girl he knows that like to be a mommy. i'm not sure how its going to work out but im excited
    Im very new to telling new people and i get how taboo this fetish/life style can be. idk any suggestions of accepting who i am? im scared og my frends finding out thats more closed minded than my RM..... idk im just very new to this community

So many questions. Yes, it is very scary if someone finds out. I doubt they will unless you or your rm tell them.

This seems to be your first post? We are a support group but we have found the best advice is given when we know more about the person we're giving advice to. Please take a moment and introduce yourself here. There a guide to help you if you need it.