Ideas for my next order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am seeking ideas for my next order! Please feel free to leave an idea.
The only "requirement" I have, is; That it needs to be a medical look.
Wether it's plastic backed, cloth, pants, pads or whatever, it has to be a medical look/brand.

Hope you have some reccomendations. :)
(What I have tried:
-Tena flex, tena slip, tena pants, tena Men pads, Id slip maxi. (All a mix of cottonfeel and plastic-backed.)
Best regards. :)
-Chris.

If your looking for a medical look then the Tena Slip Ultima is amazing. Extraordinary absorbance and they feel really thick.

But if you need even higher performance, Betterdry combines plain white medical visuals with AB-brand level absorbency.

Liamjp said:
If your looking for a medical look then the Tena Slip Ultima is amazing. Extraordinary absorbance and they feel really thick.

I'll try them out on my next order, or at least get some samples. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Paxe said:
But if you need even higher performance, Betterdry combines plain white medical visuals with AB-brand level absorbency.

I tried Betterdrys once, and I didn't really like how the tapes only gave you one shot- in which you needed to put it on perfectly... I might mistake it for another one though. I'll order a sample one just to be sure. :)

Betterdry have 2-part (blue & white) tapes but no repositionable taping panel. You might like ABU Simple then; Similar absorbency, all white and with a taping panel. Doesn't quite achieve an authentic medical look though, because of the ABU logo at the sides of the panel.

I prefer the Betterdry for various reasons but they are both great nappies and I keep ABU Simples in stock too. I've never a strong preference for or against the taping panel. One bonus of wearing 24/7 is the enforced practise you get at changing. I change so many of each of my favourite nappies that I can get the tapes right even blindfolded.

If you actually want a medical look, and I mean more than just "plain white", Abena X Plus is probably one of the best bets going. No one can mistake the racing stripes abena puts on their diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back