Not open for further replies.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well, when I last ordered a bundle of Tranquility Super Topliners from NorthShore's Amazon store, the package came with their phone number and an offer for a free bag of their boosters. Well, I was not going to turn down that offer so I called them up. The lady on the phone was really nice and professional--and I must say that I love their customer service. All I had to do was to give them my order number to get the bag--no problemo.

It took a few days but I was not expecting them to fast ship a bunch of free product. Well, it just arrived and I'm eager to try them out soon.

Right now, I'm trying to log my diaper use using a low-tech method--tally marks on a sheet of paper taped to the inside of the door on my diaper cupboard. I need to work out my average cost per day and now I have no excuse for having trouble keeping track of my daily use. This can allow me to build a good argument on why I need to get a more expensive diaper--when it works out to be cheaper in the long run. I just needed to quit being lazy and do the freakin work.

But I digress.

Here's the "loot" and I'm going to try to give NS more of my business--be it through their Amazon storefront or their website.

Freebie and Samples.jpg

NS Supreme Wipes Sample - NorthShore Booster Pads
BetterDry L10 Large --------- ConfiDry 24/7 Large
--- NorthShore Supreme Large ---

Oh wow!! That's really nifty. Any idea if they do this with orders off their main site or is it an amazon only thing?

Sheepies said:
Oh wow!! That's really nifty. Any idea if they do this with orders off their main site or is it an amazon only thing?

they usually send a few free things with orders but if you have something specific ask for it in the order comments.

I don't know but I ordered off of Amazon a product they are no longer listing there, but it is still on their main site.

But the four bags of boosters were wrapped together with all of the NorthShore stickers on them. Perhaps the free offer is on the other brands of boosters in order to win people over to their products. That's understandable.

But they were happy to send samples. I suppose it was because I did make purchase from them via Amazon and I didn't have a chance to ask them when I made my original order.

Though how often and how much could I ask for on future orders? I don't want to abuse the privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back