Share some stories! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, fella'! :)
I were wondering, if you had any diaper-related stories to share? :)
This could be; An accident, a good moment in a diaper, a convenient situation, etcetera! :)

Feel free to share something! :)

-As for me, I'll come up with something a bit later. :)
Best regards.
-Chris.

Hello!

So, this story technically isn't about diapers, but rather potty training. Now, I don't remember being potty trained, but recently I asked my mum if there was anything peculiar about it at all. Spoiler: No there wasn't, I was potty trained somewhere between 2 and 3 years old and haven't wet the bed since. My brother, on the other hand...

I am the youngest child of three, and my oldest brother was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 4. He had a lot of developmental issues, one of those being bladder control. So for about half a year, my parents had three children in diapers to deal with: Me, being a newborn, my second oldest brother (he was 2 when I was born and was still in diapers at that point) and my oldest brother. (Side note: Mum says she would change us from oldest to youngest, so when it was my turn, I was so light in comparison she felt like she would drop me.)
Then my second brother was potty trained at a normal age, so it was just me and my oldest brother. At the time when it was my turn to be potty trained, my brother was still in diapers for night time.
Then, when I was finally completely dry, my mum apparently said to my brother: "Ich kann einfach keine Pampers mehr sehen", which translates to "I'm sick of changing diapers". My brother's response was a big grin, and he never wet the bed again.

That little butt. *giggles* Your brother was so naughty.

I have a bit of a story for today, the ONE TIME I run out without my change bag, I need it. I had to waddle around in a wet Crinklz until we went to the store and I could buy a pack of padding and change. *facepalm* Collected up padding and wipes and headed off to the restroom. Got funny looks from people probably assuming I was A: Up to something nefarious or B: retrieving them for an older relative. Got everything done and settled and went back to shopping. Still. Next time I will NOT forget my changing bag.

But I also low-key kinda wanna know if anyone noticed the Crinklz through the bag when they changed the trash can liner. LOL I suppose I'll know if they're a member here. "OMG I SAW IT." "Yah, that me."

I swear we spot diapers like Bigfoot. XD Even when we do, no one believes it.

Well I almost died of embarassment and wanted to tear one of my Teammates to shreds as he almost outed me as a Bedwetter to our Teammates...

I slept at his Apartment once and when he came out of his bedroom and saw that I was awake, he asked me if I wet my Drynite... or he sometimes calls me a baby for wearing diapers. But on the other hand he often asks me to bring my Sonic and Tails plushies with me...

He can be an Ass sometimes but I always get him back for stupid comments (he shouldn't forget that I keep the big guys away from him at practice... [emoji2])

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Well I have had some pretty fun things happen resently! Me and my girlfriend had been planning on getting diapered for awhile. This would be her 2nd time, and her 1st time wetting. So we got diapered up, watched some game of thrones and just cuddled and laughed all night. We both fell asleep and by morning she had to go. She wasn’t able to relax enough to just let it happen naturally. Until she sat above the toilet with her diaper on and that finally worked. After that I changed her out of it and that was the end of our diaper date. I wish I had another diaper to change her into, and that she was into the whole thing as much as me. I’m really happy she is willing to join in and on her second time willing to wet her diaper and sit around in it for a bit before I changed her. She said she is would do it again with me but the timing on that is gonna be pretty tricky. So that’s probably down the line for us. It was awesome to actually be diapered with another person for once. Typically it’s always just me, so having her around has been great! I just really wanna do it again, after years of thinking what it would be like to share that with another person I just wanna do it all the time. But like I said, it’s not her thing so she needs her break from diapers.

BabyLink9 said:
Well I have had some pretty fun things happen resently! Me and my girlfriend had been planning on getting diapered for awhile. This would be her 2nd time, and her 1st time wetting. So we got diapered up, watched some game of thrones and just cuddled and laughed all night. We both fell asleep and by morning she had to go. She wasn’t able to relax enough to just let it happen naturally. Until she sat above the toilet with her diaper on and that finally worked. After that I changed her out of it and that was the end of our diaper date. I wish I had another diaper to change her into, and that she was into the whole thing as much as me. I’m really happy she is willing to join in and on her second time willing to wet her diaper and sit around in it for a bit before I changed her. She said she is would do it again with me but the timing on that is gonna be pretty tricky. So that’s probably down the line for us. It was awesome to actually be diapered with another person for once. Typically it’s always just me, so having her around has been great! I just really wanna do it again, after years of thinking what it would be like to share that with another person I just wanna do it all the time. But like I said, it’s not her thing so she needs her break from diapers.

Wow... Lucky-arse! :p
I wish my (sadly now my ex) girlfriend would ever agree to that. Sadly our relationship only lasted for a short amount of time... I guess she was some sort of a gold-digger... :(

Anyways! Your story sounds awesome! I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that sound embarassing. I couldn't imagine being in that situation myself. :/

Nice thing you are a good sport about it though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

CuddleWoozle said:
That little butt. *giggles* Your brother was so naughty.

I have a bit of a story for today, the ONE TIME I run out without my change bag, I need it. I had to waddle around in a wet Crinklz until we went to the store and I could buy a pack of padding and change. *facepalm* Collected up padding and wipes and headed off to the restroom. Got funny looks from people probably assuming I was A: Up to something nefarious or B: retrieving them for an older relative. Got everything done and settled and went back to shopping. Still. Next time I will NOT forget my changing bag.

But I also low-key kinda wanna know if anyone noticed the Crinklz through the bag when they changed the trash can liner. LOL I suppose I'll know if they're a member here. "OMG I SAW IT." "Yah, that me."

I swear we spot diapers like Bigfoot. XD Even when we do, no one believes it.

Wow... Rip! That actually kimd of happened to me once. But a bit differently... I didn't really have any changes with me... Probably because I were a bit too optimistic of how long a diaper could hold... I were wearing a pair of Tena Pants, and as you maybe could be able to guess, they don't hold for long.... :p
So I basically walked around in a wet and pretty uncomfortable diaper for hours, until I got back home and change.

- - - Updated - - -

Schwanensee said:
Hello!

So, this story technically isn't about diapers, but rather potty training. Now, I don't remember being potty trained, but recently I asked my mum if there was anything peculiar about it at all. Spoiler: No there wasn't, I was potty trained somewhere between 2 and 3 years old and haven't wet the bed since. My brother, on the other hand...

I am the youngest child of three, and my oldest brother was diagnosed with severe autism at the age of 4. He had a lot of developmental issues, one of those being bladder control. So for about half a year, my parents had three children in diapers to deal with: Me, being a newborn, my second oldest brother (he was 2 when I was born and was still in diapers at that point) and my oldest brother. (Side note: Mum says she would change us from oldest to youngest, so when it was my turn, I was so light in comparison she felt like she would drop me.)
Then my second brother was potty trained at a normal age, so it was just me and my oldest brother. At the time when it was my turn to be potty trained, my brother was still in diapers for night time.
Then, when I was finally completely dry, my mum apparently said to my brother: "Ich kann einfach keine Pampers mehr sehen", which translates to "I'm sick of changing diapers". My brother's response was a big grin, and he never wet the bed again.

Sounds like an odd but good story to me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

My turn! I got 2 stories for ya! One where I got shamed to hell by one of the first people i told. (I would say friends, bit let's just say that i DO NOT consider this guy as a friend any longer...)
And one time where I were drunk and leaked. :p
(Maybe some bonus stories of being spotted. ;) )
Lean back, and grab some popcorn!

Story 1; The time I lost a friend.
So, I wanted to tell a friend about my DL-ism... And, besides, I'd already told one other friend, and he didn't freak out on me- so what's the worst that could happen? I wanted to tell my girlfriend, so I figured, that it would be great practice. (I never told her, and we're not a couple anymore.. :( )
Anyways, my friend and I were texting and texting, back and forth. He promised, that whatever I told him, wouldn't make him not be my friend... So I told him. Not exactly that I was a dl. I took it slowly, and said that I wore diapers... Guess what! He freaked out on me... Starting to shame me. I then panic'ed and wrote that I were incontinent. (Which I know I shouldn't have, but I were panicing.)
He still just proceeded to call me bad names, and act like a child... So ind the end, we ended up blocking each other. We've not talked simce then... I believe that is a year ago. LUCKILY I'VE TOLD OTHERS! OTHERS WHO ACCEPTED ME! ;)
(Didn't want to scare someone from doing it. )

Story 2; The time I leaked while being drunk. :p

I were with 2 of my best pals! We were having an amazing time. I were just wearing a Tena Flex Nappy, and I hoped it would hold. Anyways, we drank for hours, chilled outside. I were awfully drunk, I'm lucky I didn't throw up. XD
Anyways. I were just using the diaper when I needed to go, nothing unusual... After some time, we went back to the orphanage I lived in. (So did one of my 2 friends who were with me.)
After some time just sitting in my room, i began to feel a bit wet on my buttock, and my legs... (My thoughts: Well F*CK! XD)
So the rest of the night I didn't move around a lot. (I actually ended up telling my one friend- and he luckily disn't say anything. (I texted him... Lmao... While we were in the same bloody room... XD)
Well, after my friend (The one I told about me wearing diapers.) went up to his room, my other friend, who came from a bit further away, needed to sleep in my room... XD
So well. I were wet, uncomfortable and scared to hell that he might realize it. After he fell asleep, I wanted to change... But my drunk mind forgot... That I did not had 1 change left... F*********ck!!!!
So, I ended up changing into my last Tena Flex, and well... I tossed my wet clothing into my closet and sprayed the f*ck out of it with some air freshener... I ended up sleeping on the floor,and yeah... XD

So much for that. Haha! I am afraid the bonus stories will have to wait. But stay padded and patient. ;-)

This story is from last night / this morning. This whole week I've been dogging it. Monday & Tuesday I had to work double shifts at work, Wednesday through Friday I worked regular hours but when I got home I immediately went outside to work in the yard, between lawn cutting, weeding, mulch spreading and firewood cutting my body finally said enough, you got to go to bed early and get some needed rest. That's what I did, I took a evening shower at 7:30, when I got out I went to my diaper closet, got out the lotion, powder, a large crinklz diaper and my favorite onesie. I got did my normal diapering, and put a little extra baby lotion on my arms, tummy, and upper legs. I then put on and snapped my onesie and closed my blinds in my room to make it darker. I then laid down and literally in less then 5 min fell asleep.
I had one of those extremely deep sleeps, I woke up and thought I was only sleeping an hour, but was shocked when I saw the clock and it said 6:15am, So 10hrs down and I felt amazing. The next best thing, I went to roll over and I felt a little extra bulky / cushiony. Yes I was so tired that I wet during the night, I must have been on my back because all the wetness was more towards the seat of my diaper (I love that feeling)
So I got up to hit the coffee pot and I couldn't help but feel like a little boy, I had a slight waddle, I could feel a wet bulge in the seat of my diaper, when I looked down I saw my dinosaur rawr onesie and I had a remnant smell of J&J baby lotion & powder.
Its a rainy morning here, there's plenty of diaper capacity left and no need to rush and change.

Graceman said:
You know - one the most memorable moments for me was when I came out to a friend and told him I liked wearing diapers. We both were chatting via yahoo messenger and as were sharing some of the things we enjoyed - I explained I enjoyed the comfort and tight feeling of briefs. As our conversations continued into the evening. We both ended up sharing our love for diapers. No joke - we laughed and realized how unique and rare this common interest was for us. We often times share and hang out as diaper brothers. It was a great way of opening up for me and my love of diapers.

What a coincidence! Haha! :p
I wish I had a real life friend who wore diapers.

About 6 months back i was having some kind of break down from chronic fatigue from working a lot trying to make ends meant. I was pretty drunk saying stuff like i hope i don't wake up in the morning on face book. My girl friend seen that and came over to my house to calm me down. I had already put on a diaper before she got there and had wet it already. WE talked a little bit and said look you wet already i look down then back up and i passed out. She work at old people housing units and take care of them. She changed me while i was out. I ask her the next day and she told me that. But it's nothing new i wear every night and she knows it. I have had her twice now put them on me.

I have quite a few stories up my sleeve, but dont want to spill them out all at once. But here is one a fair few years back about a potential situation that could have headed south.

I was house sitting at my sisters house and she was gone for 2 weeks and I was there more or less 24/7, so I thought it would be a good idea to order some nappies in as I was there. I did just that and had ordered a fairly large stash due to be delivered in what I would imagine a large box.

Anyway, the due delivery date arrived and I was sat in the house anticipating the delivery, they normally give you a blanket time of 7am - 7pm, great!!! Not. Time was rolling on in the day, I think it was about mid afternoon around 2 or 3pm, then there was a knock at the door, it was my older brother. He wanted to come in and use the computer to go on the internet (this was at a time when people didnt really have it like these days). He is quite a nosy person and would want to know whats in this big box that had been delivered, so as you would imagine I was filling with dread as the minutes ticked on. I was sat on the sofa thinking how could I get out of this??

I came up with quite a nice plan, in my mind anyway lol. I opened one of the front windows to listen out for the delivery van. Where the computer is situated, there is no view of the front of the house or any front windows thankfully. Any sound that sounded remotely like a van or a car, I would be up like a rocket to check it out. The time finally came, I had ordered from this particular nappy company before so knew what vans they used for their deliveries. I saw the van and quickly went back into the room where my brother was and said "I am just going to the garage to get the mower to cut the grass" By the time I got out the house, the guy was just unloading the big box. I quickly signed for it, dumped the box in the garage, got the mower and started cutting the grass. The plan worked extremely well without a hiccup and my brother never ever knew they were delivered lol. Off the hook that time :-D

Well last week I went to a pharmacy to ask for Diaper Samples. As it was my turn I went up to the counter and told the employee that I need Incontinence products because I wet the bed. Suddenly she yelled at one of her co-workers, who was in a different room "Hey Frank, here's someone who needs some advice with Incontinence products!" I almost passed out from shock. It was so embarassing and I was sooo glad that no one knew me there...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back