Status
Not open for further replies.

aNerdyAnorak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello all, having been away from this site for a while I decided I’d start using it again. Don’t know if anything has changed much, but it’s good to be back. I wanna make some friends so hit me up if you wanna chat.

aNerdyAnorak said:
what’s new?

Northshore has been carrying the Crinklz rev 2 for awhile now, at a great price too, and they have just gotten a few custom runs from thrust vector, with aquanaut and astronaut patterns of the same

ABUniverse has come out with a new super capacity diaper, the PeekABU, though so far they've been locked on preorder due to demand.

Tykables recently released a great quality thinner version of bambino's Magnifico, with a price and thickness that work great for wearing to work/school.

A couple new outfits have diapers scheduled for release also.

Cool, good to know, I want to buy some proper Abdul diapers rather than the pull-ups and cheap medical diapers I have been using.

Northshore Supreme, PeekABU and Confidry24/7 are great diapers, but Betterdry and Crinklz have take the lead- by far. No other diaper comes as close to being this reliable and well performing. Plus they last 12+ hours which makes them the cheapest diaper around on a per-day basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slomo, you have to remember that human beings can be resistant to being put into clearly defined little boxes.

PaddedDeist said:
Slomo, you have to remember that human beings can be resistant to being put into clearly defined little boxes.

Only cats like to be put into little boxes, but only if they get in themselves. :D

Slomo said:
*snipping*

Yeah, but I think it bothers people when they're -constantly- being corrected. Like pedantically corrected. Sometimes you just gotta shake your head and let them go on with whatever they want to tell themselves. :)

Eventually you'll just give yourself a freaking stress related heart-attack or something by worrying about what boxes people like to be in. (Me, I just want to build a box fort with them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
CuddleWoozle said:
Yeah, but I think it bothers people when they're -constantly- being corrected. Like pedantically corrected. Sometimes you just gotta shake your head and let them go on with whatever they want to tell themselves. :)

Eventually you'll just give yourself a freaking stress related heart-attack or something by worrying about what boxes people like to be in. (Me, I just want to build a box fort with them.)

Boxes make bad diapers LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back